Graphic Cards Best GPU under 15k

@Emrebel
@J!gn3$h

First Rx480 beats down 1060 Hands down,
1 gb extra Ram,Crossfire Support,better ocing headroom.

Second nvidia Has FAST SYNC tech in it's gpus,so forget buying a rx480 and a Free sync display,
overclock your current monitor to 75hz and use fast sync,you will save the most money this way

1060 3GB is selling in India For 16-17K from zotac.the best deal you can get At the movement

I just checked amazon and The gpus are overpriced at the movement, now 3gb 1060 is coming at 19,000,
Plus it's asking for KYC documents .

If u wanna import a 1070 or 1080 then Go ahead because it will be 10,000-15,000 cheaper compared to india,otherwise for 1060, No points in imports now

Regarding 3gb 1060 performance-

3gb 1060 will only lag when it comes to 1440P, and that too 10%

almost all multiplayer shooters are played at 1080P even at Pro scene, this won't have trouble maintaining that.

Aside from it,single player games will run fine.

Op,if u have a 1920x1080 or below display,then just buy the Zotac 3Gb 1060 from India
Gtx 1060 is outta budget for now. Maybe I should wait a little & maybe 1060 price drop in near future as of now they're over priced & I might even consider getting a 1060 6gb since that's 10% faster than 3gb variant.

Last edited:
@Emrebel
@J!gn3$h

Second nvidia Has FAST SYNC tech in it's gpus,so forget buying a rx480 and a Free sync display,
overclock your current monitor to 75hz and use fast sync,you will save the most money this way

First stop spreading BS please. There is nothing called fast sync. What you are referring to is adaptive V-Sync which basically just turns off V-Sync when frame rates go below the refresh rate of the display. Even AMD has that and it is useless. This still causes tearing (unavoidable) and input lag (mitigated somewhat compared to fixed vsync) if the frame rate doesn't match the refresh rate.

It has *nothing* to do with FreeSync/G-Sync tech which changes the refresh rate of the monitor based upon the in game frame rate. You have to use it to know how much of a difference it is.

AMD gives it without charging an arm and a leg like nvidia and I'd gladly take it over an extra 5 fps that makes no difference whatsover in the perceived smoothness of the game. I have bucketloads of GPUs - 1080/1070/980 ti/rx 470 so I know what I'm talking about.

First stop spreading BS please. There is nothing called fast sync. What you are referring to is adaptive V-Sync which basically just turns off V-Sync when frame rates go below the refresh rate of the display. Even AMD has that and it is useless. This still causes tearing (unavoidable) and input lag (mitigated somewhat compared to fixed vsync) if the frame rate doesn't match the refresh rate.

It has *nothing* to do with FreeSync/G-Sync tech which changes the refresh rate of the monitor based upon the in game frame rate. You have to use it to know how much of a difference it is.

AMD gives it without charging an arm and a leg like nvidia and I'd gladly take it over an extra 5 fps that makes no difference whatsover in the perceived smoothness of the game. I have bucketloads of GPUs - 1080/1070/980 ti/rx 470 so I know what I'm talking about.
Wrong.

There is something called *Fast Sync* and it's not adaptive V sync,

Using Fast Sync you can run games on a 60Hz monitor above 60 frames and Reduce screen tearing ,It dosent cap the Frame rate to 60 ,reducing Imput lag and prevents screen tearing too.
https://m.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/4l86nm/fast_sync_is_available_right_now/
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....a_nvidia_stealthily_added_official_fast_sync/

Last edited:
Wrong.

There is something called *Fast Sync* and it's not adaptive V sync,

Using Fast Sync you can run games on a 60Hz monitor above 60 frames and Reduce screen tearing ,It dosent cap the Frame rate to 60 ,reducing Imput lag and prevents screen tearing too.
https://m.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/4l86nm/fast_sync_is_available_right_now/
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....a_nvidia_stealthily_added_official_fast_sync/

Its another name for triple buffered adaptive sync. In fact it introduces more latency by having an extra frame delay and as a result more input lag. Nothing new to see here!

It will also work when the game has a stable locked frame rate which is basically the condition that Freesync/GSync tries to solve by changing the display refresh rate with a variable frame rate.

The GPU will have three buffer regions:

• front buffer - that will be sent to the display
  • back buffer - where the game engine will render the scene
  • last rendered buffer - where the GPU will move the last completely rendered back buffer
how does this work? the game will continuously render in the back buffer and the last buffer will receive the last rendered scene while the front buffer is displayed on screen

as soon as the image is displayed, the last buffer will switch places with the front buffer - thus, there will be no tearing; with normal VSync OFF, the back buffer would become the front buffer, but if the scene is not completely rendered scanned it will exhibit tear on the display

the game's engine will run in the same conditions as it would with VSync OFF - it would render scenes as fast as the system can

but the main difference is that this will add some latency - the front buffer will only contain a completely rendered scene, where in the case of VSync OFF it will be displayed no matter the completion status

Above taken from here:
https://linustechtips.com/main/topi...vidias-fast-sync-introduced-with-pascal-gpus/

Back