Budget 20-25K best camera phone

nuvpreet

Disciple
hey guys i'm looking for the best camera phone i can get under 25k i have short listed :lg g5 ,one plus 3t and mi5.My priorities are 1. camera 2.performance and software.The phone should be sturdy as i tend to be a bit fussy while handling phones so please recommend me which phone to buy in this budget .
Thanks

Any other options don't really want to buy s7 cos of software it makes the phone slow
its not slow at all even when loaded with decent no of apps. for camera this is the best phone under 45k. i use it with all social media apps, social media management apps,5 fb apps, parallel space, secure folder to mirror apps and a few other random apps and its performs great. i have used one plus 3t for a few hours only and found no major difference. the amoled on the samsung aso blows away other comptetitors. its size also perfect for one handed use which is rare these days.

its not slow at all even when loaded with decent no of apps. for camera this is the best phone under 45k. i use it with all social media apps, social media management apps,5 fb apps, parallel space, secure folder to mirror apps and a few other random apps and its performs great. i have used one plus 3t for a few hours only and found no major difference. the amoled on the samsung aso blows away other comptetitors. its size also perfect for one handed use which is rare these days.
I was also concerned about the internal storage

My budget is under 35k I'm looking for a new phone priorities are
1. Camera
2. Battery life
I'm confused between the g6 and OnePlus 5t both have great displays and performance but my MAJOR requirement is the camera pls help in deciding
PS I'm open to other options

not sure what compels you to buy a smartphone for 35k , if it is photography you crave then buy a decent DSLR and an avg phone like the honor 7X , else have a look at Honor phones , the Honor 8 Pro has a stellar camera

Back