Audio Best 5.1 Speakers in 10K range with ASUS xonar DX card

Hello..
i have Asus Xonar DX 7.1 audio card. I want to purchase a 5.1 speaker within 10,000 Rs range.
Optical connection from speaker is desirable as i can connect to my HDTV through HDMI.

i want pure 5.1 sound ( movies and games primary use.)... and also.. stereo music to 5.1 conversion.

Which speaker is best for 5.1 within 10K.. considering my requirements.?

is F& D 8000 U ok..?

The best 5.1 HT System in this range is Edifier DA 5000 Pro. Might be north of 10k now , I had purchased it 5 years back and its still going strong. Found it awesome for games and music , for movies the rear and the front overshadow the center, so you need to decrease the front and rear volumes to lower levels and keep the center speaker at full volume and increase overall volume of the speaker to 40+ to get clear dialogue delivery in pure 5.1 sound. It outperforms every sound system in the 10k category and is preferred by many over z906 too for its tight bass and overall SQ.
Never auditioned the F& D 8000 , but the F & D 2.1 series I have listened to all suffered from very boomy bass and crackling sound at high volumes. So would recommend you to go for either edifier DA 5000 Pro or the more costlier Logitech Z906

guys.. plz .help.. i have seen the F&D 8000 U but the speakers are heavy and big....
I want to experience pure surround sound effect for movies ,songs etc... like in Cinema Theatres...

Sony HT-IV300//M E12 Home Theatre System?? how is this model.. can i connect it to my PC....??
Logitech Z906 is available at a 16.5k at Amazon lightning deals.
Buy it, it is THX certified ; satisfies both casual listeners and audiophiles alike.

Finally.. going for ..Yamaha.. YHT 196 model.. price.. 28K... includes Reconnect 24"LED TV(around 8 K market price) + 2.8 K dioscount with Citibank card. Effective Price comes out to be... 17.2K.. (seller- Reliance Digital)..
Wish to connect to LCD TV by HDMI and to PC through SPDIF optical cable.
Is it the best bet...??[DOUBLEPOST=1477146794][/DOUBLEPOST]please reply someone..

Last edited:
Back