FS: Keyboard and Mice Belkin N52TE Gaming Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
The hand-rest got a few scuffs after i stuffed it in my drawer in haste and without any cover during painting of my room some days back. no cosmetic blemishes apart from that.

Original box is available.

Shipping-charge - 160/-

H2XRTrol.jpg

OBrEU8Ll.jpg

Qrr2Yaml.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there..
Do you still have this piece or has it been sold already? I'm interested.
New to TechEnclave, so don't know how this works.
Regards..
Arun George

Hi there..
Do you still have this piece or has it been sold already? I'm interested.
New to TechEnclave, so don't know how this works.
Regards..
Arun George

hello!

its available, though on hold for a member. i'll confirm with him and provide you with an update soon.

Thanks, Ankur.

Recd the unit in great condition.
Connected to my computer and it works - though I have not installed the drivers yet, so currently it only acts as a keyboard and I cannot configure it until the software is installed. Will do that sometime next week, in leisure.

Regards,
Arun George

my pleasure! will await your feedback.[DOUBLEPOST=1424497518][/DOUBLEPOST]posted your first itrader-rating & feedback for you! :)

Last edited:
Posted feedback for you -- great to see honest people like you on forums, where it is easy to cheat and deceit. Folks like you give credibility to online and used-goods trading. Because of this experience, I now have the trust and faith to do more online trading. Cheers, mate!

P.S. The Confirmation I spoke about went really well. Too bad we do not have any audio recording, but we got a lot of kudos on our singing. I have taken a few pics of the unit at it's new residence. Will post it online shortly.

thanks a lot for the gracious feedback and for using & attributing far too many kind words & that much good to me! i sincerely hope i could stand true to even a fraction of that! really humbled, and glad that this deal helped in allaying your apprehensions!

and hearty to note about the Confirmation ceremony & the praises your choir earned! congrats! perhaps we may see a video on YT soon?
yes, will await the unit's pics eagerly.

let me know when you test the SpeedPad with its Belkin driver/software. locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back