Beat this - DL Speed

lol its no secret...just go to the nearest reliance web world.When there are few ppl around,u even get 800KB/s if ur lucky ;)

Faster.... Or you think so... Look at the combined speeds... UP + DW = I win i win :bleh:

Ohhh... I am on a humble Sify 256Kbps connection ;)...

spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike spike:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

EDIT: But seriously, you get 256k upload too?..Hmmm

Kumar, that's the worst speed I have ever seen. One guy downloaded Futuram with 2000 kB, the other on with 1500 kB. your speed is far from good.

You know why?

Because your up's really slow. Maybe 512 kb. You have to really wait to get your ratio in some shape, don't you.

@switch..not fair yaar..tell us southies also na..the secret of t hose speeds on ur HUMBLE conn :mad:

p.s: forget the southies...tell ME ME ME :tongue:

@Tiborc

Actually,thats a public torrent and i seed those shows at home.So there is no ratio prob there.

Bitween where did ppl get 2mbit and 1.5mbit conns in India (may be some college/institute but not publicly)?

Also, i think i can't do much as the n/w is behind a proxy.

Hey guys do u get this speed with ur stock modem (ie the one which teh ISP offer). Or do u use ur own modem, I can kill to get those speeds..

Back