Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

Man cant wait for the next Season to start. Can never have enough of Top Gear. Right now just making do with Top Gear Indian Edition Magazine. :)

Keep em' coming in tons pluzzzzzez

i wish those guys did an episode in India, JC was in india b4 for his program JC's motorworld. maybe the stretch from kullu manali shimla via ladkah leh to srinagar. am happy top gear will be on air soon! btw there are rumours of a new stig, and the chevvy lacceti (chevvy optra here in india) will be replaced with a new reasonably priced car........can't wait for season 15!

Damn! Didn't know the new season had started! Going to download right now!

And, that video was excellent. The writing, camerawork and the caricatures were spot on. I still can't get over turtle James May!

James has the most balls among the three to do what he did on the Volcano.Loved the Reliant Robin bit and the look on Hammond's face when he realized who Louie was. :rofl:
Peta 23 from Essex.:heart:

^^^No more small talk! TG's become a very serious show now!!!

richard suddenly looks old in this series and james looks a bit younger.

Other than the volcano part, I didn't like the rest of the show much. They did the same thing of calling many celebrities at once when they replaced the Suzuki Leana. The celebrities were all anonymous and boring.

The Reliant Robin is probably making its 3rd or 4th appearance on TG. The space launch one was one, and i cant recollect the other one. It must be one of those useless ones they make just to waste time :p Maybe i was expecting too much, but generally it does get better as the season progresses.

Back