OC & Modding BATTLESTATION BLACK PANTHER! - (56K!-scratch build-nvidia pascal-ek watercooled)

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Hi everybody i am a 14 year old kid who always dreamed of someday making his own liquid cooled pc from ground up.It took me a one year of planning, but now i am ready to go big with my first scratch build, BLACK PANTHER!
dpygw3.jpg

sor9kn.png

Now i had absolutely zero experience before this and i am from india,now liquid cooling market is Zero here so i had to import all the parts from uk or china.Still despite all the setbacks this is how i made Black panther a reality!

I started by learning sketch up and within a week drew some basic lousy design and improved from there. Once i had my "simplicity is the most complexity" inspired design ready i decided to go with making a case.
mt3sap.png

312y1yh.jpg

the following stuff is going inside black panther

CLASSIFIED motherboard with 6gen prcessor
corsair vengence LPX ddr4
nvidia pascal 1070 gpu
intel 520 ssd x4
2x seagate 1tb hdd
400mm reservoir
ek supremacy evo copper plexi
ek 1070 waterblock
ek ram monarch
ek coolstream se slim triple

I learned how to use tools,YES Learned em myself with youtube ,Saw,Dremel,soldering,drill everything(i do have parents OK,and had hard time explaining them all this)

Here is the case,i don't have good pics of it in the works.

Now i started with ply and wood
2s8mmq1.jpg

Nailed aluminium over it
mc4rgx.jpg

Painted it panther black and Eureka! This is how the case looks like today.
69lz76.jpg

the rest of the case is a secret for now SO DON'T ASK ABOUT IT
the 400mm colossal reservoir!!!!!!!!!!!!
21dhavp.jpg

2s7w7k7.jpg

Last edited:
For a 14 year old, hats off to your effort and dedication. . All the best with the project. :)
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1462867456][/DOUBLEPOST]
521b9x.jpg

the radiator has arrived,
EK COOLSTREAM SE Slim triple[DOUBLEPOST=1462868166][/DOUBLEPOST]
2wp05f4.jpg

drilling some holes and SUPREMACY EVO COPPER PLEXI!HELL YA!

Last edited:
if79er.jpg

reservoir mounted onto the case with crap mobo + intel 520 ssd just arrived[DOUBLEPOST=1462868724][/DOUBLEPOST]
That case finishing doesn't do justice to the overall look of the system..
Why not assemble the components in a pre built case like this one - http://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Obsidi...scsubtag=b6062c2d-af33-4042-8cc0-74e203251a07
1)customization-panther is mine :)

2)size-the colossal reservoir wont fit

3)price-this case costed me 3k so far[DOUBLEPOST=1462869106][/DOUBLEPOST]i know about finishing,it looks mediocre + got poor camera

i will repaint it in a week or use carbon fibre vinyl.

Last edited:
One suggestion; your whole setup will be really heavy, with all that liquid cooling and stuffs. So make sure your case is extra strong and extra rigid . .and instead of covering it with metal sheet, checkout laminates . .they come with metal finish also . .that way the outside surface would be much more smoother(you have dents on sheets)and will have better finish

One suggestion; your whole setup will be really heavy, with all that liquid cooling and stuffs. So make sure your case is extra strong and extra rigid . .and instead of covering it with metal sheet, checkout laminates . .they come with metal finish also . .that way the outside surface would be much more smoother(you have dents on sheets)and will have better finish
Thanks! Will check it out.

do something about the case buddy... maybe use the motherboard trey and back panel from an old chassis and build a frame around it (frame, not panels).
PS: ordering some fittings for my hardline build from ali express. Thanks for the tip :)

do something about the case buddy... maybe use the motherboard trey and back panel from an old chassis and build a frame around it (frame, not panels).
PS: ordering some fittings for my hardline build from ali express. Thanks for the tip :)

i find it much easier to mount mobo by drilling 5/32 holes on the aluminium rather than use mobo tray;it also gives clean looks and i do have a corsair 200r mobo tray lying as junk.

Glad to see your are making hardline build! Plz post a build log if u can[DOUBLEPOST=1463330227][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks to @tiwari i got these
https://www.techenclave.com/community/members/tiwari.29405/
34fl7ip.jpg

Tridentz 3000mhz memory! Cant wait to put these in the mobo
1pxert.jpg

Last edited:
Another Major Update
I was able to mount motherboard,i7 6700k and the ek supremacy evo copper plexi and have them running with a rs 90 pump-this is called jugaad
As you can see the main skeliton of the case is done and only finishing remains
2rc9b1g.jpg

2n6ddf.jpg

COMING UP TONIGHT-Custom Made Motherboard armour

Nice reservoir.. :p
What pump did you use? Bought locally or online?
Thats called a bucket of water .a very huge reservoir
I used a soho 600L/h aquarium Pump.It can only work submerged unfortunatly so till my main pump dosent arrive i am struck with bucket of water....

And the pump is availble everywhere in india for 200 rupees just go to any aquarium shop

Last edited:
Super cool stuff! Good luck!

Where are you based ? Did you do the drilling and the woodwork at your house ?

Yes i did mostly everything myself.
I brought a drill machine and saw to do the cutting work.

Yay!finished wiring led strips over ek supremacy copper plexi wb

rc6eqa.jpg

This is called Awesome
2d82vk5.jpg

Last edited:
Dude...seriously, since you have spent so much on parts, get a good case.

That case looks really bad and I wonder when something is going to short. Watercooling is not just a matter of filling things up and letting it run. It needs a lot of maintenance as well. Withe the case you are using right now, forget the looks, you may not even be able to maintain it properly.

Back