Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

I for one will buy battlefield 4. That will be the money I would have spent on ea games otherwise. Now the rest of the games will go the 'ehm' way. It will just even out :)

Sent from my Xperia Z using TechEnclave Forum
I hope you find someone to play with here in India.

Blame the isp, mtnl and bsnl have re-routed their routes and that's causing the pings to destabilize.

They are working over it, airtel and other isp don't have this problem i guess.

Edit : Only singapore pings are affected

Blame the isp, mtnl and bsnl have re-routed their routes and that's causing the pings to destabilize.

They are working over it, airtel and other isp don't have this problem i guess.

Edit : Only singapore pings are affected

55-75ms ping from Calcutta to Singapore.

One does not simply 'get' into a server with low ping. .

May I know what should someone do to play a MP game of BF3?? Do u think people should only play with their friends?? Hope you know the context I was talking about..

BTW, if u are talking about the pings, well, blame your internet for the same and not the game.

I'm getting decent pings on Crysis 3 for some servers - about 180-190ms. Does this mean BF4 will work well?

Let me tell you that pings depend on server location and isp. I get around 90ms on singapore servers, 175ms on european servers in bf3.

Does it work on BF4... i would say yes

well i will wait till release date but still might buy it after release . But console version this time atleast i don't have upgrade my pc everytime . Enjoy it fully

BF 4 Digital Deluxe is listed for 4000 on Origin India which includes China DLC and Beta.

It's so Cheap, i can't believe it :hilarious:
EA :greedy: much!

BF 4 Digital Deluxe is listed for 4000 on Origin India which includes China DLC and Beta.

I heard that apparently, EA raised its prices here because people from abroad were using VPN's to buy games cheap from India and registering them abroad.

What I don't get is why EA cant enforce regional key restrictions?

Surely if someone bought the game using a VPN, I would assume they would still need to play it via their regular connection as VPN's aren't normally "optimal" for gaming. Or are they? I don't know much about VPN's so I'm not really sure.

So if a key was assigned to a region (say India) and someone bought it from abroad using a VPN and then launched the game via Origin using their regular connection, access to the game could simply be denied stating the key was invalid for the players region.

Or am I missing something?

actually its because of corruption within which let to this .

Even i am saying same thing instead of increasing price they should have worked on regional key restrictions but instead easiest way they found is by increasing price . Almost 78% pre-order has been cancelled on my store alone >_> . This thing brought whatever pc sales to dead end .

Even myself being pc gamer thinking of moving console atleast if i have to pay same amount as console game i don't have to upgrade every time new games comes .

While I feel bad for your loss in sales and you do have my sympathy for that bit, I'm actually glad people cancelled rather than caved in considering EA's ridiculous pricing.

Another thing I don't get is why console game prices should be similar to PC games.

I don't own a console game but from what I hear, you can buy a console game, finish it and then resell it at a reasonably good price and recover your money. Thats much harder (if not impossible) to do with PC games that are tied to user accounts on DD services.

Also, as you said you own a store, is there any way for you to send feedback to EA/Milestone and tell them about the cancellations? I doubt it would change their minds TBH but even so...

Back