Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

I wonder is battlefield 4 (frostbite 3) beatable compare to Crysis 3 (cryengine 3) ??
cause as far as i know Crysis 3 is pure eyecandy game i ever saw..

Frostbite 3 and Cryengine 3 are two poles apart.
Frostbite is more geared towards large levels, where there arent so many items in the map.
Cryengine is more suited for smaller levels with a large amount of detail to eah portion.
Both cater to the eye-candiness of their own.

Frostbite 3 and Cryengine 3 are two poles apart.
Frostbite is more geared towards large levels, where there arent so many items in the map.
Cryengine is more suited for smaller levels with a large amount of detail to eah portion.
Both cater to the eye-candiness of their own.

Agree, frostbite engine 3 caters the need for the bigger maps in bf4.
Plus they also have updated their sound engine and this time it will just blow away with environment sound details.

Overall bf4 has new and better sound engine + bigger maps + 5 person squad + new particle physics.. :playful:

If anyone checked the frostbite 3 official feature video. At around 3:33 minute mark, the guy is playing a 3rd person view game ... .teaser for something to come ???.

could be possible .

BTW guys be ready to pay more for BF4 . Just got mail from my distributor that price almost all PC games has been increased from 999 to 1499 so expect above 1500 for BF4 :(
Considering the amount of time that will be invested in multiplayer, BF4 is worth every penny.

Yeah they are following the cod footsteps i guess. Even i bought limited edition for 1499, but then this was expected.

For instance, Call of Duty: Ghosts is also priced in the same league which i believe is a way inferior game.. no offense to cod fans :)

Back