Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

It might be bad for you rahul :p, never been a problem for me though ;) Havent faced any such issues with battlelog except in the beginning when the game was launched
Online gameplay has never been good in India. I don't find a single playable server. Battlelog never show me pings. Whenever I join random server, they kick me because of high ping..

:-(

Which internet service do you use?
If you narrow you server selection down to those Asian servers like Singapore, Thailand, etc., you'll get pings of 60-100 on Airtel and ACT.
I use fivenet. I get very good pings on other games (CS : GO, I never exceed 80-90 on Sg, China servers. Below 30 for Indian servers). Problem persists with BF3 only :-( Battlelog does not show pings.

I thought they resolved that issue of not showing pings. When they still use to have that issue a common workaround was to launch Battlefield 3 in Administrator mode. Maybe this might still help?

Online gameplay has never been good in India. I don't find a single playable server. Battlelog never show me pings. Whenever I join random server, they kick me because of high ping..
:-(

Yeah which ISP you have i am on mtnl and always get <100 pings on singapore servers which is pretty much playable.

Regarding multiplayer scene anything below 200-250 is sufficient and most indian players get good pings on singapore servers.

I used to get playable pings on BSNL. But since ever I have shifted to Pune and got Fivenet I can not see pings in battlelog and almost everyone is kicking me out :-( The scene is I get very very good pings for TF2, CS:GO, CS:S. Much better than BSNL but not on Battlefield :-(

I used to get playable pings on BSNL. But since ever I have shifted to Pune and got Fivenet I can not see pings in battlelog and almost everyone is kicking me out :-( The scene is I get very very good pings for TF2, CS:GO, CS:S. Much better than BSNL but not on Battlefield :-(
tell me what are your pings to these IPs:
Singapore:

Hongkong:

UK:

Germany:

_

I can not ping any of BF3 server. I could ping the servers before but now I can't. I used to ping servers 5 months back, it was working. Now the request is timed out. Check if the same thing happens at your side.

I can not ping any of BF3 server. I could ping the servers before but now I can't. I used to ping servers 5 months back, it was working. Now the request is timed out. Check if the same thing happens at your side.
do a tracert for atleast one IP of each place and post here. btw I can ping all of them, no probs.

Official 17 Minutes "Fishing in Baku" Gameplay reveal:
it has already been posted in the previous page bro.

_

Sadly no Pre-Order for Indian Origin site, and the US ones cost 3789/-, will wait when it shows up at Flipkart or Game4U, anyway Premium members of BF3 are getting access to beta, so I am gold on that front;)

The first 3 months of BF3 were unplayable for me. PC crashed every 5 mins and there were hundreds and even thousands who complained on the battlelog forums.
Eventually these issues were ironed out but i think that was because they were trying to beat COD to the release date.
I'll wait and get this one even though it looks like cod is not a threat anymore for them to ship an unfinished product.
Plus EA pricing in India is messed up after the last few popular titles.

EA still haven't put the BF4 on pre-order for india, anyways trailers are just mind blowing.

Particle physics is on another level, same can be said for destruction as well.

Back