Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: The "Battlefield 3" Thread! [PC] [360] [PS3]

i was watching new 12min. trailer . where there was hand-to-hand combat just imagine all 64 players engaged in Hand to hand combat all at once . wouldn't it will be epic scene

Great 12 min trailer, one more reason why to Pre-order it from Flipkart the minute its added on their website!

comp@ddict said:
Haha, it took me 6 days last time, so yeah. I'm in the league..

But I use trimmer(too tedious to shave man, i'll use trimmer for as looooong as i can)

Trimmers make people look like a 15 year old kid :p

mastersquall said:
i was watching new 12min. trailer . where there was hand-to-hand combat just imagine all 64 players engaged in Hand to hand combat all at once . wouldn't it will be epic scene
The 32 man RCDC server in India lags so much, Imagine if there would be a 64 man server in India... LOL.

When are the Beta keys coming out?? IIRC MOH Preorder said that we'll get BF3 Beta Keys.

Roxtin said:
When are the Beta keys coming out?? IIRC MOH Preorder said that we'll get BF3 Beta Keys.
Yep, it'll come out in the Q3 of 2011 with the games official release in Q4 2011. Many of my friends just bought MOH for the BF3 beta key :p

Stumbled upon this video while I was slacking at work. :bleh:
It has all the ingame footage together. The last scene was epic !!!

I hope you know in most cases pre-alpha builds look better than the final release.

well good abt this game is ,it is being build from scratch for PC. Not some half-hearted port of 360, so this game will be pure awesomeness

coming to the video that a compilation of all previous videos

I made a pinky swear never to pre order any EA game after MoH. :|

So even though I totally love BFBC2, i am gonna wait for the reviews on this one :)

^MoH was indeed an utter crap come to think of it. :p

But my hopes with BF3 is as high as ever. Please don't phail us, DICE.

HalfLife said:
PS3 gamer here.. :devil2:

BTW I'm Not a console fanboy.. I switched to consoles coz I'm Not rich enough to upgrade the PC every year.. :mad:
but rich enough to buy those cheap 2500rs games for your 25000rs console?

seriosuly i have a 4 year old pc with a 8800gt and e6600 and all the game look kick ass in my system playing at highest quality settings

clearly you dont know jack about pc gaming

ubergeek said:
but rich enough to buy those cheap 2500rs games for your 25000rs console?

seriosuly i have a 4 year old pc with a 8800gt and e6600 and all the game look kick ass in my system playing at highest quality settings

clearly you dont know jack about pc gaming
Huh !!

Such a rude post.. I never expected such behavior in TE.. :no: Next time, try to be a bit polite..

BTW I play in FULL HD (1920*1080) so upgrading the GPU & CPU was painful and I always play Online and I'm Not a big fan of SP Campaign..

Also I felt that the plug & play feature of consoles a bit easier than buying a Legit version of Windows, updating AV, Firewall, de-fragmenting the HDD etc etc..

More Importantly the main reason is "REALLY LESS HACKERS" in Console MP gaming compared to PC.. So shelling out an extra 1K for a game is really savings compared to upgrading the CPU/GPU every year to run the game @ FULL HD.. :eek:hyeah:

And also I can't play Killzone & GT series in PC.. And most of my friends from my region play Online in PS3 than 360/PC..

See dude, I'm Not a newbie to gaming/forums.. I've been gaming for the past 18years and posting in forums since 2005.. :D

So its like 5 years of 8-bit gaming, 10years of PC gaming & finally 3years of PS3 gaming..

I see your BFBC2 stats in your signature.. Check my stats here..

Hope this clarifies everything..

PS :
You have a Nice Blog.. :)
A New member doesn't mean he is new to gaming/tech :bleh:

HalfLife said:
Huh !!

Such a rude post.. I never expected such behavior in TE.. :no: Next time, try to be a bit polite..

BTW I play in FULL HD (1920*1080) so upgrading the GPU & CPU was painful and I always play Online and I'm Not a big fan of SP Campaign..

Also I felt that the plug & play feature of consoles a bit easier than buying a Legit version of Windows, updating AV, Firewall, de-fragmenting the HDD etc etc..

More Importantly the main reason is "REALLY LESS HACKERS" in Console MP gaming compared to PC.. So shelling out an extra 1K for a game is really savings compared to upgrading the CPU/GPU every year to run the game @ FULL HD.. :eek:hyeah:

And also I can't play Killzone & GT series in PC.. And most of my friends from my region play Online in PS3 than 360/PC..

See dude, I'm Not a newbie to gaming/forums.. I've been gaming for the past 18years and posting in forums since 2005.. :D

So its like 5 years of 8-bit gaming, 10years of PC gaming & finally 3years of PS3 gaming..

I see your BFBC2 stats in your signature.. Check my stats here..

Hope this clarifies everything..

PS :

You have a Nice Blog.. :)

A New member doesn't mean he is new to gaming/tech :bleh:
You know its hard to believe that post was made by a person with 10 years of pc gaming experience.I mean look at it realistically i mean at least in India,i bought my rig for 25k 4 years back and iam still able to play all the latest game at highest resolutions and settings i never upgraded my hardware once i mean look at your post man from a third persons perspective.i didnt say that because your a junior member. your post just really sounded stupid and ignorant thats it.dude this is the internetzz so please dont take things soo seriously and welcome to TE :).

yeah sure if you want to play the exclusive the consoles are good but they are not cheap AT ALL atleast in india i know that for a fact.the thing about hackers i mainly play tf2 css crysis 2 and bfbc2 and whenever i play i have never encountered any hackers or glitchers VAC and PB provides pretty good protection but you know i play occasionally not all the time so .buying a game for 599 or 999 is much better than buying the same for 2499 any day

HalfLife said:
You do know that 75% of the console shooter playing people are super noob right? Only if that stat above was for the PC version i'd take you more seriously.

And btw even a HD 5670 (costs 4.5k) can max MOST games on 1280*720. And you could have just connected the card to your TV/monitor and play.

ubergeek said:
You know its hard to believe that post was made by a person with 10 years of pc gaming experience.I mean look at it realistically i mean at least in India,i bought my rig for 25k 4 years back and iam still able to play all the latest game at highest resolutions and settings i never upgraded my hardware once i mean look at your post man from a third persons perspective.i didnt say that because your a junior member. your post just really sounded stupid and ignorant thats it.dude this is the internetzz so please dont take things soo seriously and welcome to TE :).

yeah sure if you want to play the exclusive the consoles are good but they are not cheap AT ALL atleast in india i know that for a fact.the thing about hackers i mainly play tf2 css crysis 2 and bfbc2 and whenever i play i have never encountered any hackers or glitchers VAC and PB provides pretty good protection but you know i play occasionally not all the time so .buying a game for 599 or 999 is much better than buying the same for 2499 any day

Come on man.. Why the hell are you dragging me into a Troll..

I know a PS3 game costs 2.1K but its worth when I play with my friends in PS3..

I play Battlefield & COD.. Battlefield has a very good anti hack system.. But when it comes to COD, PC is a hackers heaven.. :(
Aman27deep said:
You do know that 75% of the console shooter playing people are super noob right? Only if that stat above was for the PC version i'd take you more seriously.

And btw even a HD 5670 (costs 4.5k) can max MOST games on 1280*720. And you could have just connected the card to your TV/monitor and play.

If you think so then I can't help you.. And you seem to have a PS3.. So why don't you come play with me & see for yourself..

I've mentioned that I play in Full HD and 5670 can't run BFBC2 @ FULL HD resolution with Max Settings.. Sorry..

Aman27deep said:
You do know that 75% of the console shooter playing people are super noob right?
Come on man, come play on console and you'll see for yourself the heat level during MP games. Its not that console gamers are noobs, its just that mouse and joystick are two different things and they both have their own way for mastering.

But if you really want to prove your point, gimme a 1:1 K/D ratio for BF2 or a KZ on the PS3. Then you can talk. :)

HalfLife said:
Come on man.. Why the hell are you dragging me into a Troll..

I know a PS3 game costs 2.1K but its worth when I play with my friends in PS3..

I play Battlefield & COD.. Battlefield has a very good anti hack system.. But when it comes to COD, PC is a hackers heaven.. :(
If you think so then I can't help you.. And you seem to have a PS3.. So why don't you come play with me & see for yourself..

I've mentioned that I play in Full HD and 5670 can't run BFBC2 @ FULL HD resolution with Max Settings.. Sorry..

Fair enough you have friends who play mostly ps3 games and thats why you play on the ps3 thats all right :D now this makes sense great now lets leave this for now and shake hands before a mod intervenes or closes down the thread as this discussion has the possiblity of turning this thread into a flame thread.

Back