Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: The "Battlefield 3" Thread! [PC] [360] [PS3]

I have no info reg the story but again should be the same stuff US/UK soldier kicking terrorists a$$$ and regarding the gameplay, its a 12hr single campaign

Tech2 : Gaming - Battlefield 3 will Feature a Lengthy Campaign

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mastersquall said:
even if COD:MW3 comes i will still buy BF3 my reason 999 vs 2500

Add me also and that too it will be 875 in intencity.in or theitwares as preorder:) but I will get it as FREE as it is already in my 12games list of free games that EA will ship me for winning their contest :)

What an awesome trailer 2-3 posts back. Can't wait enough for this game. Only hoping for lag free 64-man Indian server :'|

The developers actually believe they have a good chance of beating Call of Duty this time, this would make for some great competition given the marketing budget of these games. :eek:hyeah:

Also, IGN, please learn something from gamespot and hire hot, beautiful women interviewers. :drool: I think I have developed a crush on her, probably the reason why I am viewing all of her interviews. :ashamed:

IGN doesn't need to learn, thay have Jessica Chobot. 'Nuf Said.

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/16/ign-daily-fix-021611[/video]

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/21/ign-daily-fix-012111[/video]

Gannu said:
Jessica Chobot = ze PSP lickin' gurl!

:drool2:
lol i remember that. Here's its "Sequel" .....

BTW although she is hot, but shes looking old now :(

The video jus blew my mind off! We are gonna have goddamn dogfights on jets b**ches..!Hell Yeah!

After crysis 2 fiasco(Dx11 patch will come when i grow beard), bf3 is the only thing keeping me waiting(okay maybe ME3 as well)

^ I can grow a beard in 6 days. What about you? :p

EA has a Fabulous lineup for the rest of the year. Can't wait for BF3 and Mass Effect 3 :)

damn, the more I see of this game, the more excited I become, it looks like DICE and finally going to topple CoD this year. Time for a new FPS king.

This game will have dogfights? If it comes out for below a 1000 bucks it's gonna be epic.

baccilus said:
This game will have dogfights? If it comes out for below a 1000 bucks it's gonna be epic.
everything is 999 here.. even in EA store. I have preordered also :p

_

I just love EA for showing there love . always giving us limited edition copy

What's the use of pre-ordering so soon? Wouldn't it be available at a cheaper price form Flipkart a little closer to the release date? It's gonna release when?

baccilus said:
What's the use of pre-ordering so soon? Wouldn't it be available at a cheaper price form Flipkart a little closer to the release date? It's gonna release when?
I hate retail discs :p so anyway I'll be buying it off EA Store.

_

Aman27deep said:
^ I can grow a beard in 6 days. What about you? :p
Haha, it took me 6 days last time, so yeah. I'm in the league..

But I use trimmer(too tedious to shave man, i'll use trimmer for as looooong as i can)

BTW< that new LIFE trailer of BF3, epic epic....

Back