Graphic Cards Basic Graphic Card for use with Bluestacks

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

My requirements are basic (as I'm not gamer, didn't play any game in last 12 months)

I'm looking it for BlueStacks who lately didn't allow to open Instagram with Intel Stock Graphics and always flash message [This app requires Advanced OpenGL engine] .

I check my friends basic graphic card (HIS Radeon HD 6450) and above issue solved.

Now can you please suggest me any Graphic Card which suit with my DH67BL Mother Board (with i5-2400 processor) + if in year or two I may go with Upgrade than at that time it should able to serve me with New hardware too.

Budget as low as possible as I'm not in Gaming, but Basic Level Video Editing/Basic Level Photoshop user.

Suggest your best,

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello friends,

All I wish same to use that Graphic Card (with my future upgrade - non gaming use), if I choose Ryzen 5 - 2400G or Intel 8 Generation Processor.

Please suggest considering above factor.....

Thank you for all of your valuable inputs...

Friends,

Please suggest *WHICH BRAND* GT710 FANLESS or with FAN?

Which Chipset?

I'm newbie (zero knowledge about Graphic Card), kindly suggest....

Thanks vyral_143, Jasku & Markus Fenix...

Last edited:
This same card with ddr3 is selling for 2800 on mdcomputers, don't buy any GPU from Amazon everything they sell is overpriced.
Buy from primeabgb, vedantcomputers and mdcomputers if you want to buy online.
Gddr3 will fine for you since do don't wish to play games.
And to your question that will this card be good if you go 2400g or i5 8400 in the future then no.
No meaning that it will work in that system but this card is very basic lowest end card and is only good for everyday uses like in your case who doesn't wish to play games.
For gaming 2400g blows not only this card but 1030gt too.
I5 8400 has good CPU performance but its graphics capability is not good compared to even 2200gb but performs much better than 710.
If you do not wish to play games then this 710 will do the job fine.

Last edited:
This same card with ddr3 is selling for 2800 on mdcomputers, don't buy any GPU from Amazon everything they sell is overpriced.
Buy from primeabgb, vedantcomputers and mdcomputers if you want to buy online.
Gddr3 will fine for you since do don't wish to play games.
And to your question that will this card be good if you go 2400g or i5 8400 in the future then no.
No meaning that it will work in that system but this card is very basic lowest end card and is only good for everyday uses like in your case who doesn't wish to play games.
For gaming 2400g blows not only this card but 1030gt too.
I5 8400 has good CPU performance but its graphics capability is not good compared to even 2200gb but performs much better than 710.
If you do not wish to play games then this 710 will do the job fine.

for i3 - 6th Generation which will be good (as after year I may land my Graphic Card to my Nephew who is using same system and I don't think he may wish to update for 3-4 more years)
GT710
GT 710 2GB GDDR5
GT 1030 2GB GDDR5

thank you for precise reply

I don't know what your budget is or how you want to use GPU.
If you just want new GPU to use bluestacks then sure 710 will do the job. A discrete GPU can also make things like browsing your internet faster because of its hardware acceleration
If you want to do something more and you are financially capable then there is no problem going with 1030 but it costs significantly more compared to 710.
You haven't made your post quite clear, you said you just want a GPU which can run bluestacks then 710 will do the job and if some time later you wish to buy new CPU which again you didn't mention why because your machine can handle day to day tasks perfectly.

I don't know what your budget is or how you want to use GPU.
If you just want new GPU to use bluestacks then sure 710 will do the job. A discrete GPU can also make things like browsing your internet faster because of its hardware acceleration
If you want to do something more and you are financially capable then there is no problem going with 1030 but it costs significantly more compared to 710.
You haven't made your post quite clear, you said you just want a GPU which can run bluestacks then 710 will do the job and if some time later you wish to buy new CPU which again you didn't mention why because your machine can handle day to day tasks perfectly.

yes, I'm sorry as I didn't provide more details about use... as I'm not certain if will buy new system after 6-9 months (may be entry level Ryzen 3000 series) or Intel i5-8400

Than found i5 price just went to Rs.25000/- (I got quotation for Rs.12500/- in june and push purchase for diwali for some more discount and $ shoot change whole story.....)

Now after lot of reading found that (PCIE 4/Ryzen 3000/ 7nm etc. lot of new things to enter in 3-9 months).... and after reading your ABOVE REPLY, I make my mind to buy 710...

Thank you very much for your help

Back