Banggood.com Feedback thread

I have 4 packages of the same condition which is SHENZHEN outbound 11/2, 13/2 and 15/2 and status is the same as yours.
So after 11 days they planned to send the package and it is now in custom clearance stage since 23/2. god knows when it will arrive.

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 850
So after 11 days they planned to send the package and it is now in custom clearance stage since 23/2. god knows when it will arrive.

Similar situation here, out of my four packets one is still not even received in Delhi,
It is possible the delay may be due to this Indo - Pak tension.

H53P3Wg.png

xeCjpqw.png

Really appreciate the info guys. Am learning the truth the hard way. Had researched earlier and thought Banggood products reached India in 8 to 10 days, but it's been shipped via AllJoy and my tracking has been "stuck" at - Customs released, ready for last mile delivery - since 6 days now. Let's see who delivers the product to my place in Mumbai. Will update here.

I am in a similar situation. Its been a month since i ordered, and each process seems to be taking 10-12 days. God know when it will reach.
33.JPG

12th March, 9 days after release, still no clue of the shipment. Thinking of asking for refund.
Capture4.JPG

Never going to buy from banggood.

Looks like BG stopped the 'India Direct Mail' service completly as their website all the listing with the following shipping method now gone.This is the impact of banning personal import by the Govt of India (The anouncment happen in late December 2018)...Now everything goes under the scanner of Customs Department as Individual basis...Similar to Ali X purchase.

As my 4 package which stuck more than a month, 2 of them start moving from Delhi.

Looks like BG stopped the 'India Direct Mail' service completly as their website all the listing with the following shipping method now gone.This is the impact of banning personal import by the Govt of India (The anouncment happen in late December 2018)...Now everything goes under the scanner of Customs Department as Individual basis...Similar to Ali X purchase.

As my 4 package which stuck more than a month, 2 of them start moving from Delhi.
Getting stuck is not an issue getting charged custom duty is.

What does the status say for your parcel. Mine is stuck at ready for last mile delivery yet.

What does the status say for your parcel. Mine is stuck at ready for last mile delivery yet.

Check either in Delhivery or Ecom Express website for domestic delivery. This two courior company usually haul the Alljoy Logistic in India I believe....at least for my location which is Kolkata.

Delhivery website please select the 'Order ID' instaed of 'AWB' at the tracking box. If they going to pick up it will show there as 'Not picked up from the client' etc etc.

Ecom Express show similar message if they are going to, else they will 'AWB/Order not Found' <--- This means they are not going to pick up.

Another chance is BG migrate shipping with Club Factory which also comes with Ecom express but that is highly unlikely, in this case you only get SMS few hours ago before delivery.[DOUBLEPOST=1552829985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting stuck is not an issue getting charged custom duty is.

Hopefully they may not charge any customs as India Direct Mail duty free shipping.[DOUBLEPOST=1552904087][/DOUBLEPOST]

Update : 18/03/2019

Received one parcel from Delhivery out of two, another expected tomorrow...As per tracking.

But out of blue third one also came and it was EMS Speedpost, No tracking.

Last edited:
="

Update : 18/03/2019

Received one parcel from Delhivery out of two, another expected tomorrow...As per tracking.

But out of blue third one also came and it was EMS Speedpost, No tracking.

Good to know that you received your parcel. I see you have ordered after me, still you received it. I am loosing hope that it will never be delivered. ECOM and Dehlivery both say "COULD NOT FIND THIS ORDER WITH US. PLEASE CHECK THE WAYBILL/ORDER ID ENTERED."

If it arrives by Speedpost then its a miracle.

Good to know that you received your parcel. I see you have ordered after me, still you received it. I am loosing hope that it will never be delivered. ECOM and Dehlivery both say "COULD NOT FIND THIS ORDER WITH US. PLEASE CHECK THE WAYBILL/ORDER ID ENTERED."

If it arrives by Speedpost then its a miracle.

I order all these 4 items at 01/02/2019 and they ship all these 11,13 & 15 Feb due to the China's New Year. Forget to mentioned the very Important part here.....I shoot an email to the BG Customer Service at 9/3 by chossing the appropiate option in their system and they reply 11/3 and asking me to wait for one more week.

Below is my Email :

Dear Bangood, All the mentioned order which is handled by AllJOY logistic are still not delivered as the estimated shipping time long gone in February. It looks like either they don't want to deliver the product or they already lost the product in between. According to tracking, Custom released 3 out of 4 packages almost week ago but I AllJoy didn't move them. The package still didn't clear the custom was a mere USB cable which must not take that long to clear. By judging this I pretty sure they lost all those packages.

I like to request you please look into this matter and provide some update regarding the whereabouts of those shipments.

Order No - 6******1 - Track - ALJCC**********YQ - Est delivery - 2019-02-26
Order No - 6******2 - Track - ALJCC**********YQ - Est delivery - 2019-02-27
Order No - 6******5 - Track - ALJCC**********YQ - Est delivery - 2019-02-26
Order No - 6******6 - Track - ALJCC**********YQ - Est delivery - 2019-02-26

And They replied back,

Dear ****** ******,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your order 6******1, 6******2, 6******5 and 6******6 are still in transit and the tracking information has recently been updated.

You can track it at this link and check the picture here below:

Your order have been updated, and thus we believe that the parcel is still in transit. The tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country. Would you mind waiting for one more week to see if you can receive this parcel?

If you still can not receive it, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to assist you in solving this issue.

Best regards,

Stephanie

Before the mentioned one week by the BG Customer Care the product start moving, So I didn't write back anything to them.........As of now only one product remain out of four.

I just placed an order today and now there is an option of Tarrif Insurance apart from shipping insurance.

This is their version of the Duty-Free Shipping....Nice gesture from their side, To get the Customs Charges back buyer need to send some documents to them - Right?
How much buyer will get back? 50% to 80% will be good if not 100%.

This is their version of the Duty-Free Shipping....Nice gesture from their side, To get the Customs Charges back buyer need to send some documents to them - Right?
How much buyer will get back? 50% to 80% will be good if not 100%.
They do say full reimbursement of duties or your order.

I have been sending messages to banggood over twitter / facebook and email. This is the reply i got now. Customer services keeps sending mechanical replies which make no sense.

Dear

Thank you for your order and sorry to hear that you have not received it yet.

Your order xxxxxxxxxxx was dispatched on February 11,2019 and shipped with India Direct Mail.

Deliveries might be delayed due to unavoidable conditions, like slower customs clearance procedures or poor weather conditions. We apologize for this delay in the shipment of your order. Could you please wait for 28 days? ( I have waited more than 28 days) :p

All items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days for orders shipped to your country.

Waiting till 60 days are up.

Have you asked for a refund yet?

Not yet. Should I wait for 60 days or ask for the refund ?
Customer service just gives this reply every time :
We are sorry to inform you that your order XXXXXX would be delayed 7 business days or more due to the adjustment of India Tax.
What India Tax ? That too after clearing customs.

Try and ask for a refund and see what they say. That's why I always use PayPal to make the payment as they will have my back even if Banggood doesn't want to return my money

Not yet. Should I wait for 60 days or ask for the refund ?
Customer service just gives this reply every time :
We are sorry to inform you that your order XXXXXX would be delayed 7 business days or more due to the adjustment of India Tax.
What India Tax ? That too after clearing customs.

Wait for 60 days and then ask for a refund.....Banggood's estimated delivery time is over - Right? Anyway always communicate with them via the Email route, You may get the reply slower but it comes from the actual source...like people who are handling the shipping, not from the social rep.
According to 17 track your package is status last updated 03-03-2019 and it arrived in India 23-02-2019.

BTW - India Direct Mail shipping again came back to the Banggood...I thought it ended.

Back