Bangalore Comic-Con

BanditPanda

Disciple
Anyone else here went to the Bangalore Comiccon?

I went yesterday, and had an absolute blast! I didnt want to leave, and my friends (none of them into comics, except two) had to drag me out of there!
I feel so damn lucky, to have been in Bangalore at the right time! Thinking of going again today ;)

Cat woman is getting some praise on Twitter.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370192419.985604.jpg

Some very well done costumes. Good stuff.

#BloreComicCon

I took the screenshot right now, time stamps for tweets are there but don't know whether the talk is for 1st or 2nd.

Hehe..It can't be about me if it was today's since I didn't go today.
I was wondering. That's all ! :p
Haha, fishing for compliments. There were many who'd dressed up as characters from Batman. I think they were the majority, could've labeled it the Gotham Comic-Con.

I couldnt go today! :(
Extremely busy day, only just got back!

@selinakyle88 : I met three catwomen, attached photos with all of them. Please tell me one of them was you :p

Attached my favourite photos, sorry about me being in all of them!
That Iron Man costume was freaking amazing!! The guy made it all by himself, took him four months. He even had a switch that made the faceplate of the mask move up, like in the movies.
My personal favourite was the Clark Kent cosplay, though!
CameraZOOM-20130601150924396.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601152105966.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601152205046.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601155843944.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601155956247.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601163113611.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601163741653.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601164420993.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601164125379.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130601155537601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BanditPanda The two jokers in the second pic are my juniors; all the four of them are from my college. The Ironman is really cool. He's really invested a lot of time and effort in making the costume.

@blkrb0t : They were an awesome bunch, the four of them. Great to talk to! Which college are you guys from? And you just had to see the Iron Man costume in person. Photos dont do it justice!

The guy dressed up as Darth Maul is my classmate from pre-university college. He won the best Cosplay award in fantasy/sci-fi category - the prize was a cool replica of Anduril, the sword of Aragorn from LOTR.
bFk5aS5.jpg

Woah this thing ranks very high in coolness factor. Must go there next time, maybe dress up as The Man of Steel. Have a similar hairstyle. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370239527][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe we could have a huge bunch of TE peeps going together? Pretty sure we'd gather a lot of chics if we bunch up :D

The guy dressed up as Darth Maul is my classmate from pre-university college. He won the best Cosplay award in fantasy/sci-fi category - the prize was a cool replica of Anduril, the sword of Aragorn from LOTR.
bFk5aS5.jpg

Yup I met him.I have a picture with him also.

Good lad. :)

The Iron Man guy (spent 4 months to develop the suit..it was amazing) , this Death Maul guy , One Batman dude (with full gadgets and body suit and everything) ,One Khallesi girl (with dragon eggs), one dude in full Halo Main character costume were awesome.
Some of the Anime cosplayers were good too, but I don't watch Anime so I couldn't understand them properly.

Some of the stalls were good too. Bought Breaking bad posters , some Targaryen and Lannister cards and few tshirts.
Wanted to buy bobble heads too , but they were all 2k + :( . Some Marvel comic stall was also there, had awesome collection of comics.

There was only 1 food stall and one cup cake place in the stadium. No wonder they had the most crowd throughout. Haha... :joyful:Also got 2 free Redbulls..that was awesome :-D

Back