Less than 10K Auto Call recorder Feature phone

greenhorn

Patron
I have become a big fan of the auto call recorder on my redmi 2, especially for taking work calls
But the battery life and range is sad, so am looking to buy a feature phone instead - anything which supports auto call recording?
PS: yes I know the new redmi 4 has a bigass battery, but I dont want to carry two bulky phones around

check: https://www.flipkart.com/forme-d20/p/itmedp5s5hzzgu52
(Mostly out of stock everywhere)
In addition to call recording feature, It has great backup. It gives me some 5-7 days backup depending upon usage pattern.
It can also connect with another phone through BT and you can answer calls received on other phone. Or you can dial through that phone also.
It doesn't record the BT calls.
Thankfully it doesn't have a camera which always destroy looks of these small phones.
Its speaker is not too loud, which is good for me.
It has two deficiencies: no vibration and no 3.5mm audio port.
I have been using it for past 20 days and I am completely satisfied with it.
purchased locally for about 800.

I also was looking for a good voice recording program a while back. But they were all not of very high quality. The last one was good but it recorded not entire conversation(that was important) but only half of it. I came around a good recording program recently. But I turned off the automatic recording option and there was a button on the screen that you can push to start recording. You can move this button anywhere you want. The program's called callBOX.

Back