ASUS RT-AC3200 - Tri-Band Wireless-AC3200 Gigabit Router Unboxing!!!

CloudVII

Disciple
Hello folks !!!

Today a true beast arrived at the office! The ASUS RT-AC3200 Gigabit router...

Without further ado I will leave you guys with some high resolution pictures.
Some Key Specs:-

• Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi router with a combined tri-band data rate of 3200 Mbps for smooth up to 4K/UHD video playback, ultra-fast file-sharing for large files and low-latency online gaming.
  • Tri-Band Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest of the three available frequency bands for each device, based on the device’s speed, signal strength and how busy each band is.
  • Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports for up to 10-times faster data transfers to USB storage devices1, printer sharing, and 3G/4G dongle support.
  • ASUSWRT graphical user interface for easy, CD-free 30-second setup and hassle-free advanced network control.
  • AiProtection with Trend Micro with triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection.
  • ASUS AiCloud 2.0 lets you access, sync,

fVTTH7r.jpg

VH2VfxQ.jpg

JeDfIDg.jpg

Kc2AIfR.jpg

8eR7QXW.jpg

8vJprhz.jpg

Ej2xRYH.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures :)

Regards,
CloudVII

The stock firmware on this thing has loads of issues I hear - loads of disconnects and poor throughput. You'd do well to shift to an alternate firmware.

So many owners of that specific router complained of frequent disconnections, which I don't think anyone would expect from a 300$ router!

Back