Graphic Cards Artifacts and glitches on Sapphire R9 280x

Faraz

Skilled
So i recently bought a Sapphire r9 280x from the TE market and after a while of running it noticed some artifacts both ingame and while not gaming. I sent an email to aditya group but those guys don't seem interested in replying. What should i do in this case? Sent the card to aditya group directly? or should i wait for them to reply? My 6950 runs perfect without any issues on my setup, so does my friends 7850. Anyone here has any experience with aditya group?

Here is how bf4 runs on the card:

could be a driver issue, since u had ur old HD6950 on the same rig, try driver sweeper or Driver fusion remove everything that is related to AMD. Install a recent recommend stable AMD Display drivers.
If this doesn't work repeat the step,but this time boot into Low resolution mode & try installing the drivers.

What is your power supply?

Currently running TX650, also tried it on a Tagan Tg600-u37.

could be a driver issue, since u had ur old HD6950 on the same rig, try driver sweeper or Driver fusion remove everything that is related to AMD. Install a recent recommend stable AMD Display drivers.
If this doesn't work repeat the step,but this time boot into Low resolution mode & try installing the drivers.

Already done a clean install of catalyst 14.4 and catalyst 14.7 rc1. Makes no difference whatsoever.

then i guess the last option is to try the card in a different system or give it for RMA and have a check.

I am trying to submit it for RMA but aditya group is not responding to my mails and i cant reach their contact numbers.[DOUBLEPOST=1408212114][/DOUBLEPOST]Spent 3 hours listening to their weird caller tune, nobody answered even once. Can anyone tell me if its fine to ship the gpu to their address without consulting with them first?

bf3 2014-08-16 22-42-01-43.jpg

Last edited:
^ ahhh sh!t, try other cities service center, The Bangalore service cen is friendly ( my experience ) twice Sapphire HD 4850 & Zotac GTX 460.

Thanks, will call the bangalore center tomorrow.
Hi Faraz,

Did you contact Bangalore center? Did they RMA the card? I am in exact same situation with the Sapphire 280x Dual-X which I bought from TE market. The fan started rattling and artefacts popped up in a few days from purchase. I have given the card for RMA to Aditya Infotech Bangalore. It's been 20 days since then but I am yet to receive the replacement.

Hi Faraz,

Did you contact Bangalore center? Did they RMA the card? I am in exact same situation with the Sapphire 280x Dual-X which I bought from TE market. The fan started rattling and artefacts popped up in a few days from purchase. I have given the card for RMA to Aditya Infotech Bangalore. It's been 20 days since then but I am yet to receive the replacement.

Unfortunately i haven't had the time to do so. Whom did you buy it from?

I got it from mav2000. Where are you from? Though it is taking long for getting it replaced I'd still recommend aditya infotech bangalore. This guy named Nagesh, is really helpful and clear about all communications. Right now my RMAed card is in transit and I expect to get it in another week or so.

I got it from mav2000. Where are you from? Though it is taking long for getting it replaced I'd still recommend aditya infotech bangalore. This guy named Nagesh, is really helpful and clear about all communications. Right now my RMAed card is in transit and I expect to get it in another week or so.

I am from Bhopal, i am planning to send it in the next week.

Any update?
Also can you please send me the contact details of Mr. Nagesh by PM.

Back