Arena or MAAC Animation for 3DS Max?

Need to learn 3DS Max for interior and exterior architectural renderings.
Which one is best?
Arena has asked a sum of 55k for 6-7 months and only 3DS Max
While MAAC is saying that they will teach other softwares as well including Autocad, Photoshop, Revit and Unity for a sum of 50k and same time frame. I told them that I need to do it in less time and they said they could provide me 6 classes per week instead of 3 and finish it in 3.5 months.
Also inquired at Cadd Center and they asked 12k for 3 months. Is that good or not?
Which one will provide me a better career and growth?

Maac and CADD Center are best.
re you sure about cadd center? I know I will save money and time but they are charging very little as compared to others so I have doubt. By the way, I know 3ds max somewhat so I don't need those 6 months to learn it but I also don't wanna choose anything wrong.
Do you have experience with cadd center or maac?

Better get going with any one of them and start practicing as much as possible ...as no institute can teach you 3DS Max within a short period of time ...personally i would recommend MAAC ..

Always go for Autodesk Certifications.

Ask Cadd center how many projects will you be completing with them.

Same with MAAC.
For Maac I guess for Maac you can appear for exam @ just 3k addon.

Don't know @ CADD centre.

If any1 is providong at least 2 projects go with them.

Bargain woth Cadd centre to bring it @7k(Sweet spot)

-Tell then your friends will be joining
-You will be paying in full cash
-Once I like 3Ds max will apply for other software convince them.

Had taken a similar course fromnreputed company of Adobe package in Mumbai(Andheri) and bargained from 36k to 18k

If you are insufficient to bargain take someone with you (Mom,Dad,Friends,etc.)

They generally have a declining consumer base so they lower the prices easily.

Also important tip-
Get a cirruculum from Lynda and Infiniteskills for the same software and compare with their cirruculum.

I already know max but not enough to secure a job. So just wanna learn enough to get a good hold on it and secure a good job. Money is not an issue but need to learn the most and if possible in less time

I already know max but not enough to secure a job. So just wanna learn enough to get a good hold on it and secure a good job. Money is not an issue but need to learn the most and if possible in less time
Exactly the more you practice the more you learn ...simple logic

But I am at that stage where I can not learn anymore at home now so need to join some place[DOUBLEPOST=1441710473][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh someone pls tell me where to go?

Last edited:
Hello. I've been studying in maac for 2 years now (ad3d edge course) . Few things I'd like you to be aware of regarding maac:-
1- Every centre is different . Don't go for brand and register with just any centre. Make sure the centre you're joining stands out from the lot.
2- Every centre costs different . (unofficially probably) Don't show much interest while inquiring and you'll find yourself getting a great deal. Let them call you back again and again. I didn't bargain at all and some of my fellow mates got 1-1.5 lakh discount!
3- If archi is your only interest , there's no point in going for unity engine. Afaik unity isn't used for interior / exterior in archi industry anywhere.
Personally I think 3.5 months is a bit too short period of time for learning everything . (modelling , uv unwrapping ,texturing , shading , lighting , rendering) And all that is just for max . As you said they'll be teaching more softwares as well.

Got a relative who's studied animation in Arena Animation (I think he already finished his courses), Green Park/Safdarjung Delhi. He first tried MAAC but apparently they charged a lot more than Arena Animation does so he took the latter. From what I saw he learned a lot and also improved a lot. If Arena is as bad as some people here make it out to be then I guess my relative must have practiced a lot.

Well heres a little real life scenario which goes in such institutes...

Most of the mentors/teaching persons there are either ex-students of those institutes with industry exposure or just freshly completed course student who wishes to join as a teacher initially just to polish his knowledge more rather then teaching fresher students. (how can you expect a student to teach like a teacher???)

Today everybody wants to get more for a very less price so these institutes hire their passed out students as teachers coz they hardly even charge 10k/ month rather then hiring a pro. person who will easily ask for more than 30k or so.

Moral: Join any of them, but only you & you have to practice and keep practicing & develop your knowledge by googling and doing tuts.

Classes will charges you 50k - lacs but they never tech each and every menu/settings/tools etc.

When you pass out and google some youtube videos you'll be shocked as to how the opp. person has so and so options enabled into his software or may be you are completely unaware of that specific tool.
And when you run back to such classes they will simply say....this shit isnt covered under our syllabus. Or join ir updated batch which got this item included into new software.

So just act smart. I remember 10yrs back the situation was 100% better than hows it today.

So where did you end up joining? And how was the experience?
I am an architecture graduate and want to leans 3ds max for interior and architecture purpose

So where did you end up joining? And how was the experience?
I am an architecture graduate and want to leans 3ds max for interior and architecture purpose

Better search Youtube videos.you will learn more that way. or if you want to spend some 650 or so rupees, search Udemy. I did from Arena years back and have to agree with nRiTech, cause i was asked if i was interested in teaching there. lol.

Back