Apps Deals thread

I tried 3 times to purchase Quick Office pro by creating VCs from HDFC Netsafe. My card gets declined even when its well above the value of app. And the card is used up, does not show up in unused cards list.

Didn't have this problem buying stuff during Android's 25 cent sale...

Finally bought Swiftkey 3 , was waiting for this offer to come up from a long time. Now my eyes are on TuneIn Radio Pro but don't want to pay the full price either :p

I tried 3 times to purchase Quick Office pro by creating VCs from HDFC Netsafe. My card gets declined even when its well above the value of app. And the card is used up, does not show up in unused cards list.

Did you receive any mail from google play about any transaction, if not then i think you will receive refund in sometime

Finally bought Swiftkey 3 , was waiting for this offer to come up from a long time. Now my eyes are on TuneIn Radio Pro but don't want to pay the full price either :p

Did you receive any mail from google play about any transaction, if not then i think you will receive refund in sometime

Bought Tune in Radio Pro when it was on sale. Great buy :)

RBI has changed some rules VISA debit cards not working on steam/google play/paypal/skrill/moneybookers !

Same with master card debit too,and i guess VCC too !

My netsafe was also declined, ICICI B2 VCC worked

i bought camera zoom fx more than a week back and didnt like it. used refund option in google withing 5mins of using it. app got uninstalled, got sms about money charged to cc but did not get sms about money being refunded. cc statement shows just the deduction part. is my money gone?

i bought camera zoom fx more than a week back and didnt like it. used refund option in google withing 5mins of using it. app got uninstalled, got sms about money charged to cc but did not get sms about money being refunded. cc statement shows just the deduction part. is my money gone?

Check the status in your Google Checkout account to confirm that the order is marked as cancelled?

Also, the refund process can be initiated only once, if you subsequently purchase the same app again, you wont get any refund.

Check the status in your Google Checkout account to confirm that the order is marked as cancelled?

Also, the refund process can be initiated only once, if you subsequently purchase the same app again, you wont get any refund.

i dont have google checkout account. bought it from within the phone. google play sent me emails to my linked google account that refund was initiated but i dont see money in cc statement.
i didn't purchase (and dont have plans to buy) the app another time. not worth it.

i dont have google checkout account. bought it from within the phone. google play sent me emails to my linked google account that refund was initiated but i dont see money in cc statement.
i didn't purchase (and dont have plans to buy) the app another time. not worth it.
You don't have to create a Google checkout account separately, it's linked to your gmail ID after your first purchase from Play store afaik.
It's merged into Google wallet now I guess. Try logging into Google wallet once >> https://wallet.google.com/

Back