Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

Bro dont know y are so curious for the Iphone 4 :wtf:
Most of your posts have query for the resale and buying of iphone 4 lol

In market for a new iPhone for my brother and it will be either 4 or 4S. Cannot afford anything above this. I am hoping 4S price to decrease more.
And I know that iPhone 4 is still very much a capable device for the purpose it will serve. Don't need the latest and greatest.

5c was touted to be a phone that will eat into a large chunk of the android market but after the prices,i guess it wont be able to do so. 5c price on apple.com for FU version is 549$ .

5c was touted to be a phone that will eat into a large chunk of the android market but after the prices,i guess it wont be able to do so. 5c price on apple.com for FU version is 549$ .

You are right but the problem is that it was everyone except apple who thought so. In fact apple never said it is going to be cheap.

In market for a new iPhone for my brother and it will be either 4 or 4S. Cannot afford anything above this. I am hoping 4S price to decrease more.
And I know that iPhone 4 is still very much a capable device for the purpose it will serve. Don't need the latest and greatest.
Kindly Go for iphone 4s as iphone 4 already lags on ios6
For Sure ios7 on iphone 4s will be good enough as its a very fast phone to perform..

Thats how Apple plays always. They price the phone higher than what it deserves and plus more than what people even expect to pay. Apple logic.

Its simple. Just reduce 10K from whatever you have paid, thats the actual price :p
I too feel iphones are overpriced. However, their tablets are so well done that the price feels justified. Nothing beats ios on tablets.

tbh, I feel even their Tablets are costly, but sure they are not overpriced as iPhones.

However I feel that iPods were priced right. I have this iPod Classic 80GB, 6 years old and damn thing still works :p

Running fine my iPhone. And it is jb-ed.
Use 4s and iphone 5 for a couple of days u will find the difference
Its day and Night
On subway surfer,temple run 2 or whatsapp application u will c the day and night difference..

Yup, that I agree. I have iPhone 4S and it was way too fast :p

but that does not make phone lag. Its still how it is used to be when I first opened it out of the box. Smooth.

Yup, that I agree. I have iPhone 4S and it was way too fast :p

but that does not make phone lag. Its still how it is used to be when I first opened it out of the box. Smooth.
Its lags in most of the Apps
Whatsapp is buggy and Appstore
It will surely die on ios 7 for sure

tbh, I feel even their Tablets are costly, but sure they are not overpriced as iPhones.

However I feel that iPods were priced right. I have this iPod Classic 80GB, 6 years old and damn thing still works :p
I paid 21k for mini and i feel the price is justified. Apple store has such fantastic apps that android playstore pales in comparison. Also, indie game developers release so many quality games for the mini that if you are a game lover, its better to adopt apple tablets. And not to mention the sound quality, awesome!

I will be buying the ipad 5 when it releases as mini is too small for Pdf reading. 31k is ok as most other 10 inch tablets of other companies are quoting the same price.

Yup, but US people will be lucky ones for tablets. They get best bang for their bucks. Windows tabs suck more than Android.

I paid 21k for mini and i feel the price is justified. Apple store has such fantastic apps that android playstore pales in comparison. Also, indie game developers release so many quality games for the mini that if you are a game lover, its better to adopt apple tablets. And not to mention the sound quality, awesome!

I will be buying the ipad 5 when it releases as mini is too small for Pdf reading. 31k is ok as most other 10 inch tablets of other companies are quoting the same price.

Apple tablets are good no doubt but apps feel better is because they are no scaled versions of phone apps but true tablets apps and that is why experience is better. Android is lagging a bit on this part but is surely catching up. Tablet specific apps (not phone scaled versions) make using that app on the tablet a pleasure.

Apple tablets are good no doubt but apps feel better is because they are no scaled versions of phone apps but true tablets apps and that is why experience is better. Android is lagging a bit on this part but is surely catching up. Tablet specific apps (not phone scaled versions) make using that app on the tablet a pleasure.

Wrong. There are scaled versions of apps and they look horrible on iOs. Of the top of my head, I remember the USPS app. On the other hand the apps scaled very well on the N10, the only Android tablet I used.
Price wise, I agree, Apple tabs are better VFM.

Wrong. There are scaled versions of apps and they look horrible on iOs. Of the top of my head, I remember the USPS app. On the other hand the apps scaled very well on the N10, the only Android tablet I used.
Price wise, I agree, Apple tabs are better VFM.

I never mentioned all apps have iPad specific versions and i know scaled apps look horrible. In fact i have a jaibreak tweak retinapad installed to make them look better. I was specifically mentioning about the iPad specific apps of the same app which in android probably has only phone app scaled to tablet size.
Will provide more information in future to avoid confusion.

There are horrible scaling apps on both the tablets, and some decent scaling ones too, but iOS has more tablet-specific apps than Android. The developers invest more time on the platform from which they will get more returns.

Is 64 Bit just marketing gimmick or does it actually mean anything ?

PS: I have no idea about difference between 32bit OS and 64bit OS.

Back