Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

avi

Skilled
So, who is upgrading ? :p

LB_8208.jpg
LB_8212.jpg

Its different than older iPhones and there are rumors that it has a finger print scanner.

btw this A7 is 64 bit proccy. Cuuul.

finger print scanner announced ! :
LB_8424.jpg

LB_8429.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1378836080][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll Better avoid Apple Fan boys now.
ahh, Heisenberg don't get mad on me. I don't know which won and all, but I did not like iPhone 5. and I know no shit about HTC one, so I did not comment :bag:

I am just enjoying the product launch. But will stick to my good ol iPhone 4 :p

Total rubbish. The plastic colourful phone (whatever version it is) looks like a lumia ripoff but now apple will claim they hold patents to phones in different colours being sold. The ios7 looks like android then the massive liar Cook and that con-man steve jobs (praise lord he's gone forever) say android copied all our features. The gold plated iphone looks epic douche.
Anyways - hipsters,ifanboys,girls,homosexuals,sheep, etc your device has arrived - now go queue up and borrow money from your parents to buy the latest iteration of rubbish.

Not sure what people were expecting to get disappointed. I am curious as to what you all wanted ?
Bigger screen ? It is the S cycle, expecting bigger screen is plain stupid
Samsung Like features ? If you know how apple works when it comes to iPhones, you should have seen this from a mile away that no such features would be there.

Back