WTB Anything Arduino. Boards, AVR, Servos, LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi

Skilled
I am sure some of people here bought some DIY stuff which is lying unused. I will buy them for you.

Be it original or clone, jumper wires or IC kits, I am interested. Have full kits? Induino? Arduino robot kits? common used resistors, capacitors, timers, sensors etc etc.

So PM me.

Last edited:
Just to keep myself busy on weekends. And also to do some home automation.

(also, I am aware of Home Automation stuff you did. Want to build something similar :))

Last edited:
Just to keep myself busy on weekends. And also to do some home automation.

(also, I am aware of Home Automation stuff you did. Want to build something similar :))

I want to try something similar at my farm. Which forum/site should I head to in order to get some basic knowledge before I start buying the hardware.

I want to try something similar at my farm. Which forum/site should I head to in order to get some basic knowledge before I start buying the hardware.
there is no single forum which keeps track of them all. or I don't know one. Indian Robotics forum used to be active, but not anymore. Check Raspberry Pi and Arduino official forums and subreddits.

are you finding it difficult to source these small components locally? if yes, then i can get them for you.
Yup. But I don't want to give you any trouble, I will buy them online. This WTB thread is to buy same from people who are hoarding stuff :p

Thank you very much :D

I am hoarding quite a bit of stuff but too reluctant to part with it :)
It's that voice at the back of your head that tells you that I am probably going ot need this tomorrow or maybe next year or maybe a decade later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back