Anyone using Mach 1 Broadband?

We have been using this broadband from 5 months but very bad service they provide. They never respond for costumer/user complaints, and net speed is not so good, connection gets interrupted many times in a day. I suggest not to go for this.

We have been using this broadband from 5 months but very bad service they provide. They never respond for costumer/user complaints, and net speed is not so good, connection gets interrupted many times in a day. I suggest not to go for this.

ok; TE is a wonderful forum! here we also share a common belief in members who register themselves just to make a single post like this to praise or complain about an entity and then never return (so that makes my post futile!)....that is, we believe in what such a user most probably is up to.

Hi,

I would like to share some screenshots which was sent by one of my buddy who stays at Mulund East.. He has opted for a 10mbps connection.

MbjO2zWm.jpg

L6zKyoom.jpg

ZmqdlxJm.jpg

Can any one using this ISP provide Speedtest links? or screenshot which shows Mach1broadband as the ISP in the screen?

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if Match1Broadband provides DC++ service or not.

I am using Fivenet and they have official Hub i.e. Popeye Hub.

So let me know if they officially provides Hub or not. Otherwise I am fine with Fivenet.

I have been following up with Mach1 for connection from 4 day and still I am not getting any responses. Everytime I am calling to Mach1 team and they are assuring me that I will get call today J.. but still waiting for call. Now I am more worried about the services. If mach1 team is not showing concern about new connections / customers, not sure how they provide support post payments for existing customers J

Back