Anyone playing Pokemon go ?

I don't think they launched it in India so far on IOS i don't see it on app store
Its actually not officially released for Android in India either. Hence we are all using apkmirror.
Dunno about iOS. Windows don't have it as far as I know.[DOUBLEPOST=1468389836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apparently there could be malware in some of the unofficial sources for this game: https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/11/here-comes-the-pokemon-go-malware/
This was expected. Its the most popular app at the moment. But apkmirror file/link is safe.

I tried it on my phone (Xiaomi Mi3) and here are my observations/opinions so far:
1. Great concept where the person has to roam around to catch pokemon and find gyms and pokemon shops. Every mandir is a pokestop and every metro station is a gym. :p
1. Takes a lot of resources as it needs 3G, GPS and if you allow, Camera. It eats up battery really fast.
2. Due to the demand its servers are overloaded and you can experience long load times which can be annoying.
3. You can only battle gym leaders. You don't battle the pokemons you find to catch them. You just have to throw a pokeball. I wish there were more battles.

Yea +1 to 3G. 2G is not stable. But its not so fun in non-metro cities. I can't seem to find anything here in my area. Will roam after midnight.

I am really hooked to it even got a new phone coz my moto g2 was lagging like anything. I travel a lot for work so ez pokemon

Mee to got Charmender at first

Is there any way to download offline maps and play according to that without roaming...

Its getting quite difficult here in Mumbai to roam while raining

v1.jpg v2.jpeg

I spent the last few days trying to find them at probable sites (ingress map) but couldn't. I don't think we can play the game here. Starter is the only one we can get here.

Is there any way to download offline maps and play according to that without roaming...

Where's the fun in that?

I spent the last few days trying to find them at probable sites (ingress map) but couldn't. I don't think we can play the game here. Starter is the only one we can get here.

Where's the fun in that?
im sure once you level up you can catch better ones. i'm sure this game will anyway launch in india within 1-2 month max. I cant wait to play this on my new phone next month.

Yea +1 to 3G. 2G is not stable. But its not so fun in non-metro cities. I can't seem to find anything here in my area. Will roam after midnight.
In the nights, you'll get more dark type pokemons like ghastly, hunterr etc. It depends on area. You'll find more water type pokemons near water bodies like lakes, ponds etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1468664979][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you download maps in google maps app, the maps in pokemon go will load much faster since it uses same maps from google maps. How ever you can't play by spoofing gps.

Back