Anybody here got hathway who can help me ?

TheGreatOne

Disciple
So i called them through flyer ad and customer care
The guy who who throws his flyer every other day said that he can provide me with
10Mbps 125GB+100GB(on his own) @Rs919
10Mbps unlimited ~ @Rs1130
25Mbps 175GB+100GB(on his own) ~@Rs1200

Other guy who called me after i called customer care is providing me with

10Mbps 125GB + maybe more data @919

But he is saying that if i pay quarterly Rs2757 he can upgrade my plan to 25Mbps unlimited(Rs919p/m)

So the problem is that first guy (pamphlet) is saying that there is no 25Mbps unlimited @Rs2757(Rs919p/m)

Second guy says that these plans are upgraded 3 days ago but doesn't sound legit to me and im not sure if they have upgraded to DOCSIS 3.1 where Hathway was providing better plans than before
Source for DOCSIS 3.1 upgrade
https://ultra.news/t-t/26576/hathwa...allowance-give-1-gbps-speed-take-reliance-jio

Should i play safe and get 10Mbps 230GB(first guy) one and pay extra Rs500 for installation or go with second guy who might be lying

So does anyone here got hathway in delhi who can confirm the same ?

Don't believe the guy if nothing is mentioned on website or on pamphlet. They lure into subscription. Hathway service depends on area. You can try for a month and then see how's the service to be on safe side

Don't believe the guy if nothing is mentioned on website or on pamphlet. They lure into subscription. Hathway service depends on area. You can try for a month and then see how's the service to be on safe side
Thing with hathway is that they don't even provide plans on their site except for 50Mbps ones
Their pamplet also just mentions great speeds upto 50Mbps
You call their customer care and they arrange a call based on your region. Guy will tell you plans accordingly

We got a connection for an office in Chembur, Mumbai. Pathetic service, with the line being down every 3-4 days. End of month, I say cancel, I am fed up after all excuses.

They say OK, I have the recording for the same.

Now they come after me for payment. I refuse.

They say we will give 10 Mbps UL for 600 monthly. I am like fine, give.

They install cable, and then send email for payment of earlier. And get 2 calls.

I am like FU. I ain't paying.

We got a connection for an office in Chembur, Mumbai. Pathetic service, with the line being down every 3-4 days. End of month, I say cancel, I am fed up after all excuses.

They say OK, I have the recording for the same.

Now they come after me for payment. I refuse.

They say we will give 10 Mbps UL for 600 monthly. I am like fine, give.

They install cable, and then send email for payment of earlier. And get 2 calls.

I am like FU. I ain't paying.
My friend who lives like 150mt away had their connection for 3 months and said it never went down but his 10Mbps speed did went down few times
So i guess that is ok service

Hathaway service is like luck by chance or f*** at first glance!
Either you get hassle free service for a stretch or then link down for no reasons for loooong hours and days. I got no other option but to stay with them coz only other pathetic rival is tikona which is even bigger pain. So I prefer to be with hathway, at least I'm aware about their troubleshooting/cc contacts etc.

Hathaway service is like luck by chance or f*** at first glance!
Either you get hassle free service for a stretch or then link down for no reasons for loooong hours and days. I got no other option but to stay with them coz only other pathetic rival is tikona which is even bigger pain. So I prefer to be with hathway, at least I'm aware about their troubleshooting/cc contacts etc.
Can you tell me about your plan if you live in Delhi ?
Also can you ask your lco if there is a new plan of 25Mbps unlimited @2757(919p/m) after docsis3.1 upgrade or without it

Last edited:
Here's my plan:

Plan Name: Thunder 5
Regular Speed: 50Mbps
FUP speed: 6Mbps
FUP quota: 200GB + 50GB promo offer.
Cost: 6.6k incl tax for 3 months which works out to 2.2k/month.

The service so far has been decent. I've had it for a few months now. Downtime of maybe 6 hours every month. Speed drops from 50 to 25 sometimes but it's still good enough for most things. Service depends on your area's cable operator. If you know the guy well then go for it. If not, ask around to see how the service is.

Well What the F*** is this?

F3ubwyE.jpg

Terabytes of FUP and 150Mbps speed. I'm not going to Europe then!

Last edited:
Well What the F*** is this?

F3ubwyE.jpg

Terabytes of FUP and 150Mbps speed. I'm not going to Europe then!
Is that chennai plan ?
Maybe they are fully ftth in Chennai
In Delhi they are using DOCSIS 3.0 and i read somewhere that in few months they will upgrade it to 3.1 and will double their speed and FUP and hence will offer your similar plans

I got 25Mbps unlimited at Rs919
And if you don't recharge their service for few days they send you a message to get 50Mbps 1000GB at Rs899
Still better than any other isp offering in delhi if you don't want upload speed because that is still 3Mbps
Edit: can you also post your speedtest result and fast.com results
And if you play any online games then how is the latency

Last edited:
^Even i don't have any idea. Looks from Mumbai.

I have to ping my friends working in ISP's now to know What exactly is going on?

I got a plan which gives 150GB/month for 3K (30% off included) quarterly upto 50Mbps FUP to 3 Mbps. Additionally, if I signed up on or before 11th apart from the 30% off, I would get 100GB/month extra (3 months) plus free static IP or so.

Will be taking that plan next week for my office colleagues.

Off topic, is there any modem which I can use to put Hathway in bridge mode?

Other query... Got call from hathway cc for recharging my account which expires next monday. And they say even if i recharge now the plan date will be taken once my existing pack expires on monday. Now this is bullshit as preciously i have made such advance recharges and lost my remaining valuable days and the plans starts from the recharge day itself.

Can somebody shed light on this if hathway has improved on this part?

Other query... Got call from hathway cc for recharging my account which expires next monday. And they say even if i recharge now the plan date will be taken once my existing pack expires on monday. Now this is bullshit as preciously i have made such advance recharges and lost my remaining valuable days and the plans starts from the recharge day itself.

Can somebody shed light on this if hathway has improved on this part?
No idea about that.
My plan is 3 month prepaid so i haven't recharged yet
If they do something like that then email them. I have seen them responding better to these kinds of problem via email. CC on phone is only useful for technical purposes.

Meanwhile in Hyderabad..

1zp7dc4.jpg
I got similar pamplet today saying that i was "chosen one" but plans aren't mentioned like always

In Delhi they have started offering 50Mbps unlimited at Rs675 if you pay for 4 months. Maybe not for first time users but for continuing their service.

^ That above 1000GB plan is valid for 3 months, costs the same Rs 2250 with free installation. The plan shall be available for the next 12 months, After that they may give new plans. Also this is DOCSIS plan not FTTH.

Back