Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Just FYI, I met a few Indian guys on reddit and we have been sharing an account since more than a year now. It's working out really well for all of us.

Is the device limitation in terms of devices signed in or devices concurrently streaming?
Reason I ask is I sign in on multiple devices but stream only from 1 at any point in time

Is the device limitation in terms of devices signed in or devices concurrently streaming?
Reason I ask is I sign in on multiple devices but stream only from 1 at any point in time

It is 4 active devices streaming at a time on the Rs. 800 plan. You also get a max of 4 devices you can download the content on.

@sbhas2k @SAWJOK3R

3rd person here. Let's start, we get a 30-day trial.

4th person might join in that time.

I'm open to either of you signing up and sharing details via PM or WhatsApp.
Put me in, Its for a friend also is there any lock in period ? Like he have to use it for certain time or is free to opt-out anytime he wants to ?

Pmed u my contact number.

Put me in, Its for a friend also is there any lock in period ? Like he have to use it for certain time or is free to opt-out anytime he wants to ?

Pmed u my contact number.
The plans are for either 2 streams or 4 streams. If someone leaves from a 4 stream plan, the price for the other 3 goes up. So it would depend on the group how they go about it.

Edit - It would still be cheaper for a 3 person group to use a 4 stream plan than for 2 persons to use a 2 stream plan. So IMO, it shouldn't matter that much if someone leaves.

The plans are for either 2 streams or 4 streams. If someone leaves from a 4 stream plan, the price for the other 3 goes up. So it would depend on the group how they go about it.

Edit - It would still be cheaper for a 3 person group to use a 4 stream plan than for 2 persons to use a 2 stream plan. So IMO, it shouldn't matter that much if someone leaves.
I know bro already using Premium plan, Just confirming if incase he does not want to use it after 2 months then there are no restrictions. It's better to confirm before rather getting into trouble later.

If you are going going with the illegal route, why bother with netflix sharing ? why not torrent ? Also I thought such illegal discussions are not allowed here...
yes, netflix sharing is against their terms. https://help.netflix.com/legal/termsofuse

The difference is that Netflix is not enforcing the same as of now. Plus, they want more paying customers - torrenters are not going to drop money. I am sure that many even find the 200 INR per month expensive.

Once they get mass appeal or other reasons, they might do so. Or like how Spotify was looking at the dogfood versions - initially they left it alone.

Also, the issue is, why would anyone subscribe to a 2 stream or 4 stream plan if he can't share the account. How is it technically possible to watch 4 streams simultaneously by a single person and why would anyone want to do that.

Also, the issue is, why would anyone subscribe to a 2 stream or 4 stream plan if he can't share the account. How is it technically possible to watch 4 streams simultaneously by a single person and why would anyone want to do that.

That's for sharing with your family. Not for sharing with unknown strangers.

That's for sharing with your family. Not for sharing with unknown strangers.
Tell me how does it matter. Netflix gets 800 and 4 people are watching simultaneously. Some people have better bonds with friends than they have with their families.
Even sharing within my family would mean usage in 3 different cities/places. So what would be the advantage/disadvantage for Netflix to enforce such an illogical, absurd rule. No company does that. I am even sharing my Zomato Gold membership with a couple of friends.

Tell me how does it matter. Netflix gets 800 and 4 people are watching simultaneously. Some people have better bonds with friends than they have with their families.
Even sharing within my family would mean usage in 3 different cities/places. So what would be the advantage/disadvantage for Netflix to enforce such an illogical, absurd rule. No company does that. I am even sharing my Zomato Gold membership with a couple of friends.
Off topic- how much Zomato gold cost you and what are the advantages you have got till now?

On topic- I download most of my content but my wife likes watching Netflix. Currently running the free trial so when it ends will look for sharing people here.

Off topic- how much Zomato gold cost you and what are the advantages you have got till now?

On topic- I download most of my content but my wife likes watching Netflix. Currently running the free trial so when it ends will look for sharing people here.
Zomato Gold cost us 955. We bought 2 memberships within 4 friends so 477 each.
Total discounts are between 35-45 percent on all of our visits. Since it's 2 memberships, we get 2 dishes free on every visit.
We allow each of us to use both memberships when we are going out with other people. Already recovered way more than the cost of the membership. Cost of eating out has decreased considerably although instances of eating out have increased, so total spending remains about the same. Got to try out some new very nice places which would never have been on my radar because of Zomato Gold.

Back