Any G304 owner?

I'm planning to purchase LOGITECH G304 mouse. I have never had a wireless mouse before. So I don't know about the battery life on them. I see that the mentioned model will output 250 hours of battery life (continuous gaming). Does that simply mean if I use the mouse 8 hours per day, the battery will last for 30 days, with the given duracell alkaline battery?

Also any feedback about the mouse? Heard an issue where if you play for more than couple of hours or something the accuracy goes haywire. Is that true?

They advertise on paper that it will theoretically last for N no. of days but it depends on several practical factors like environment, operating temperature, storing condition etc.
Though most mouse will give you approximately months of charge.

Gaming will drain the battery a bit esp on higher dpis but if they mentioned then might last a month or 4 weeks roughly.

I'm using G7 mouse its bit bigger but comes with old nokia type battery which can be charged instantly with the supplied receiver cum charger. Also, I don't game and the charge lasts me for few weeks as considering the mouse is 4+ yrs old.
I need to replace the mouse but something with similar charging options is hard to find. As I really hate the alkaline charging batteries.

In fact looking for similar charging solutions in keyboard as well but no options exists.

Back