Any experiences with Cashify?

gautham4

Recruit
Guys, I never sold any phone. All these years , i have been giving it away to my drivers, maids etc. Am selling a phone for the first time as i am looking to buy a new one. The quote given the retailers for exchange offer is not good. I came across cashify.in and their valuation is a lot higher. But i read some reviews that, eventually the technician visiting you will offer a far less price. has anyone had any experience with them? how good are they?. ( i am planning to buy the phone first and then sell to cashfy. i dont want to end up in a situation where i cant exchange to the retailer after getting a low offer from cashify)

I sold my phone to them when they were called reglobe.
They paid the same amount as I gave an accurate description of my phone.

Guys, I never sold any phone. All these years , i have been giving it away to my drivers, maids etc. Am selling a phone for the first time as i am looking to buy a new one. The quote given the retailers for exchange offer is not good. I came across cashify.in and their valuation is a lot higher. But i read some reviews that, eventually the technician visiting you will offer a far less price. has anyone had any experience with them? how good are they?. ( i am planning to buy the phone first and then sell to cashfy. i dont want to end up in a situation where i cant exchange to the retailer after getting a low offer from cashify)
Sold my lg g3 to them when it was called reglobe. Was 2k less than olx price but I wanted it gone without much hassle. Read online reviews that guy who comes to check your phone will try to haggle and quote less price than website promised. So I was ready and when that guy came, he, as expected, tried to haggle with me. I told him I entered all details in website accurately and if he has any problem he can leave. So he bought my phone at price quoted by website. He took around 20 mins to check if everything is fine and then gave cash directly

thanks all. just an update. since my phone had a small crack on the screen (its well outside the display area), they offered me far less. i didnt sell it to them. anyways i dont blame them since phones with cracks are not in demand.
(i dont see like button enabled. so couldn't thank all of you )

They are good, but keep their contact number handy. They run their operation through franchisees. If the vendor who comes to your house offers a lower valuation, call cashify and explain the situation. They will then give you a whatsapp number where you can send the phone pics. Their own agents will do the valuation again and the vendor will be forced to give you the promised amount.

How do I know this? Because this happened to me. But you can rest assured that these guys do their best, though vendors can be PITA.

Back