Any experiences about buying furniture from fabfurnish.com ?

artattak

Disciple
Hey guys,

I need to buy some stuff for my house and i was browsing through the fabfurnish.com collection. The Website seems pretty legit and nicely done and hosts a nice array of furniture. Even jabong.com has started selling furniture and home decor stuff and some of there inventory is from fabfurnish. Just want to know if anybody has brought anything from this online store?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Have bought stuff from them, though not furniture. While they do send the products as described, they are pretty slow - anywhere between a week and two. I also find their prices to be on the higher side

I have bought some furnisher from ebay - from sellers Kraft-n-decor and Sunrise.
And the products are really awesome - much better than those available in Hometown/Big Bazar or other local furnisher stores.
And are damn cheap.

I have bought some furnisher from ebay - from sellers Kraft-n-decor and Sunrise.
And the products are really awesome - much better than those available in Hometown/Big Bazar or other local furnisher stores.
And are damn cheap.

Hi Mathrisk,
What did you buy from Sunrise?Are their products really genuine(Sheesham wood) as they claim it to be?[DOUBLEPOST=1378190818][/DOUBLEPOST]FabFurnish site looks great and products are well priced. I intend to check out their store at Sarjapur Road, bangalore.

Hi Mathrisk,
What did you buy from Sunrise?Are their products really genuine(Sheesham wood) as they claim it to be?[DOUBLEPOST=1378190818][/DOUBLEPOST]FabFurnish site looks great and products are well priced. I intend to check out their store at Sarjapur Road, bangalore.

Yes. Their products are genuine (though I dunno if it's Sheesham wood or not :p). I got a wooden dining table from Kraft-n-Decor and its of some very heavy wood not the compressed wood stuff. It's 4 seater set I got for 12500 (+1500 shipping). A similar one, but 6 seater I saw in Hometown with discounted price tag of ~40K.
Got a king size bed for my friend from Sunrise for some 27K - it was also of very good quality wood.

one more very good one - www.housefull.co.in
I have visited their shop at Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Their products are of compressed wood and prices are quite reasonable compared to some other furniture houses.

I have bought a Mango wood table and other furniture from them
I would say they are pretty good
I bought so fat at least 4 articles and all are good
I would say go ahead without any fear

I've bought stuff from pepperfry and have browsed through fabfurnish too. I'd say look out for coupons because their pricing is very finicky and click based. I bought an entertainment unit (MRP 5400 final price 3500). 1 month after purchase the MRP was 7500/-

Received it in 3 weeks. Overall hassle free but pricing I think you need to monitor a bit.

Bought a mattress from fabfurnish. Was priced at 55k at b&m stores and most online stores which they offered for 42.5k after an easter coupon. I'd say it was a spectacular deal. Mattress arrived by courier within 10 days. Highly recommended.

1. Price gets manipulated. If you are tracking a single item a few times a week, you will see the price increase.
2. MRPs are not real, someone makes them up some time it seems to make the discount look big.
3. Buy only when you can use some offer to bring the price really down, else you may get a better deal in a store.
4. Damaged goods, have had to take 2 replacements, and they did not even take the broken ones back. We had to discard it ourselves.

Back