FS: Headphone Anker Soundbuds Slim in-ear headphones - Bluetooth - Water Resistant - Brand New Box Packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
NOTE: I purchased TWO pairs of the same headphones. The pictures I have posted of the headphones are one of the boxes that I opened. The item for sale is brand new box packed and still inside the original packaging it was received in.

Selling brand new box packed Anker Soundbuds Slim Bluetooth in-ear headphones.

Reason for sale - Had purchased two from AliExpress on the 23rd November, 2018 and they got delivered today on 06 December, 2018. One was for my brother who doesn't really need them.

Condition - Absolutely brand new. It is still packed in its original packaging and I shall only open it when someone purchases it. NOTE: The pictures I have posted of the headphones are the ones I opened. The item for sale is brand new box packed.

Price - Rs.1,700/- SHIPPED or Rs.1,600/- if you can pick it up. I am selling it at a discount. The current price on Ali Express is Rs.1,940/- and it takes two weeks to arrive.

Shipping - with send it via DTDC

What's in the box -
  • Anker in-ear headphones
  • Charging Cable
  • Pouch for the headphones
  • 3 sized ear-tips
  • 3 sized ear-hooks
  • Fit clip
  • Shirt clip
Personal Experience - It's the first day with them and I absolutely love the sound quality. I went for a run with it and it holds really very well and removes the unnecessary mess of having to deal with cables while out on a jog.

scakYya.jpg

GLK4dmV.jpg

aOads21.jpg

BOwBIXd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back