Less than 10K Android with good audio clarity

ramzsys

Recruit
My previous thread was about getting an android with good gps. In the meanwhile i got a used nokia 520 from a friend, it is nice to have friends who upgrade phones often, lol.

The nokia had good gps capabilities but less of tinkering with the OS capability. But i am not complaining. I get 2 day standby, good call / signal quality, not much heating when browsing and charging.

The most awesome feature that i found with the nokia 520 was the audio clarity. I am using a CX180 IEM and the music never sounded this good on my previous htc explorer or the motorola atrix 2.

I prefer a balanced sound that brings out the sound stage well without any bass amplification and such, and the nokia impresses me very much.

I would still like to buy an android and i could do better with your advice about which budget android phone to buy that has same/better sound quality than the nokia 520.

I am considering the redmi 2, redmi note, or even moto g.

Thank you for reading till here and apologies for not using the template; my requirement doesn't mandate a template i guess.

If you liked the lumia 520 so much.. why not stick to windows phone itself, for the same price range you would be getting a handset with better longevity and the features you desire.
with the windows 10 update coming along shortly, The phone would be even more better to use

Back