Apps Deals thread

Bought:
a. iMediaShare - 0.99 (Originally 4.99)
b. ROM Toolbox Pro - 2.99 (Originally 4.99)
What does imediashare do? Is it the same as Allshare??

- - - Updated - - -

Get both. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Also, mSecure has a price drop from 10 to 5$.

Brilliant app. Helps me very much. Not sure if worth 5$ but very good app.
10$ to 5$ ?? :scared14:
I bought it for Rs.5 last year :bleh:

BTW Dead Space is back on sale for Rs.54
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5lYS5kZWFkc3BhY2Vfcm93Il0.

^^ I think it shares video over DLNA so if you have a smart TV thingie that supports DLNA, then you can stream videos off your smartphone.

its pretty good. doesn't have any open world or story line like the PC version but a fixed set of races. Graphics are excellent. best I have seen in an Android phone till date.

What does imediashare do? Is it the same as Allshare??

The basic premise of the App is the same but it supports a lot of different "players" or "receivers" if I may use those terms. From the App description:

Supported players:
✦ Televisions from Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA Internet TV, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba and many others.
✦ Game consoles: Microsoft XBox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 (no remote control).
✦ Network Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blu-ray, Popcorn Hour, WD TV Live, and many others.
✦ PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Windows Media Player, and many others.
✦ Other DLNA/UPnP/AirPlay compliant media players.

So, for example, if you have an Apple TV connected to your HDTV, you can stream content to it. Also, we can have media servers installed on PC/Mac and this App will stream (in HD) all your media to it.

if anything is worthy of bing bought now its WILD BLOOD ...freaking awesome game and high graphics!!

Bought Office Pro HD. Wanted to buy Max Payne just for the heck of it, but it is incompatible with SIII.

Back