CPU/Mobo AMD cuts prices?

Vandal

Skilled
I read somewhere just yesterday (the financial times was it?? not sure) that AMD has further slashed some prices and the 5000+ plus is out.... causing the X2 range to fall....

I am not sure of the source as the article was in a club library where I'm a member and I just didn't pay attention to the mag...but the news shocked me sh1tless..acc'd to it the X2 4800+ has fallen by nearly 300 US$$.... Is this true?? please correct me if i'm wrong...and admins can delete the thread if this proves so...
If it is true however..then wouldn't the entire X2 range and the venice's also xperience a similar drop??

the X2 4800+ has fallen by nearly 300 US$$

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!!!! Where did you read that?? No offence meant to you personally but that mag which said this must be out of it's mind!!!!!!

goldenfrag said:
Your wrong. Period :p.
It has dropped prices a bit. But not by 300$. Lol.
have phoned the library @ the club for the article will try to pick up this week..in that case will scan and send as a mail 2 one of u guys..
like I said just something I saw...:p
And thanks GF for once not trying to blow me outta the water...:p

Rahul said:
300US$ ...... that means 13500 .... that can't be possible ..... sue the mag editer ....lol
That's what I thought....sue him....his nutz should be mounted on our TE HQ (when we have 1)...

Ok here's the article it was in the financial express (chennai) Monday Jan 30th..now the mistake for 300$ was mine because I thought the 4800+ was still around 1000 us $$..it is infact 803 us $ as quoted here...and the latest price announced is 643 US $. so its a 150$ fall, unfortunately this is the largest price drop and other have fallen by less but details aren't given..

Now if anyone has access to this paper check and confirm else I will scan the part and send it across.

vandal said:
I read somewhere just yesterday (the financial times was it?? not sure) that AMD has further slashed some prices and the 5000+ plus is out.... causing the X2 range to fall....

I am not sure of the source as the article was in a club library where I'm a member and I just didn't pay attention to the mag...but the news shocked me sh1tless..acc'd to it the X2 4800+ has fallen by nearly 300 US$$.... Is this true?? please correct me if i'm wrong...and admins can delete the thread if this proves so...
If it is true however..then wouldn't the entire X2 range and the venice's also xperience a similar drop??

vandal said:
Ok here's the article it was in the financial express (chennai) Monday Jan 30th..now the mistake for 300$ was mine because I thought the 4800+ was still around 1000 us $$..it is infact 803 us $ as quoted here...and the latest price announced is 643 US $. so its a 150$ fall, unfortunately this is the largest price drop and other have fallen by less but details aren't given..

Now if anyone has access to this paper check and confirm else I will scan the part and send it across.

You cannot differentiate between a mag from a newspaper ????:huh:

I sincerely hope henceforth you can differentiate between Techtree (TT) and TechEnclave (TE);)

deejay said:
You cannot differentiate between a mag from a newspaper ????:huh:

I sincerely hope henceforth you can differentiate between Techtree (TT) and TechEnclave (TE);)
was that supposed ta be funny?? cause I ain't laughing... :p Like I said I was in a hurry...I think u get the point....u know differentiation n all...whether I can whether I can't...!!

Rahul said:
no one issying vandal is wrong now ..... we said he was wrong coz he said 300US $ for 4800+ .....
Vandal is pleased....And thanks 4 clarifying that to us lesser mortals rahul..:bleh:

I was (paper whatever) also wrong when I said the 5000+ is out.. it isn't..sorry again ;)

vandal said:
Vandal is pleased....And thanks 4 clarifying that to us lesser mortals rahul..:bleh:

I was (paper whatever) also wrong when I said the 5000+ is out.. it isn't..sorry again ;)

dude ....chilll i was just kidding ..... u have commited a big crime by says 4800+ is available for 300US $ ..... it hurts :( ...

haha

Back