Graphic Cards AMD Catalyst & nVidia Forceware driver updates

I installed the new drivers and now the performance issues are gone... I wonder if my last driver installation was broken in some way as the performance difference is huge now. Anyway will get the patch too.

Though I have really old cards, 3 nights back I installed 12.4 since I had installed Sniper Elite 2. For some reason the secondary GPU was always running at full load. I removed, and installed 12.3. That is much better.

Please help!
I have HD5670 & I'm confused.
Do we need to download & install only AMD Catalyst or we also need catalyst Application Profiles,HydraVision package and AMD Media Codec Package too ?
BTW,I'm using my 2.1 Speakers with 3.5mm jack from motherboard port.
So,do I need to install HD Audio from Catalys driver ?

Thank for ur reply!
Downloaded Ver 12.8 100MB(32bit) from AMD website.
When I going to install it showing HydraVision and HD Audio option.
Should I install those too ?
I have connected 17" CRT from VGA port.

guys i am going to install HD 5970 in my system soon,so should i installthose application profiles too?and the driver is going to enable the crossfire automatically,right?also,do i need to enable crossfire specifically for games too?or the driver does that universally..

AMD's Catalyst 15.7 WHQL driver release brings DX12 and FreeSync ... as newlyintroduced game specific performance improvements and Crossfire profile updates. ... AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series, ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series

Back