Amazon India lightning deals

Just buy it and try to register your product on seagate website. If it goes through then it will be alright and if not then return it. Prime products have no problem returning.
But i checked reviews of that sshd and found that it is not very good otherwise i would have bought it.
It gets unresponsive over time and stutters a lot, checkout its reviews on newegg and amazon(com).
Yeah its worthless , I have one of the OEM WD SSHD Black on my laptop. I had to swap it out as it had those problems . Now I am using a UV400 500GB on this and its much better. I dont need like very high read and write speed so its pretty decent.

i would go for the crosshair vi if I find it at reasonable rate.
Yep crosshair has a better vrm. However it is impossible to get a crosshair for this price. I paid 21k for my CH6.

This is a far better deal than top B350 boards like the asus B350 strix or entry level x370 boards like gigabyte x370 gaming 3 that are priced in a similar range.

Also there is no difference in performance or overclocking of 2nd gen ryzen with x370 compared to x470 boards.

Seller is Amazon Global seller? Imported piece? Or did they change the product in the link?
And what was the sale price?

Back