Amazon India lightning deals

LG G6 at Rs 38,990 for Prime Members Only

Astro Black - http://www.amazon.in/LG-G6-FullVisi...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=01E9B8HQV4XCNP4WXXJJ

Ice Platinum - http://www.amazon.in/LG-G6-FullVisi...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=01E9B8HQV4XCNP4WXXJJ

G6_zpsmzshbgz5.jpg

I believe for those who plan to get the 1+5, they have the HDFC CC deal plus exchange offer of 2K Amazon Pay balance as well - the latter is on the 6GB version only.

Looks good

Apart from that, the OP3T is getting a 2K off.

Lenovo Z2 Plus at 11k - a Snapdragon 820 ! Is it bad or Good ?
It was available for 10k sometime last month.
As far as I know, the Stock English ROM is not that good. And hardware also had issues. Check on DesiDime. They had a pretty detailed thread regarding this phone.

Can it play h265 vids and also can it play from Nas

The offer is no longer available, but if you are already a Prime Member, then the TV Stick was effectively available for ~2k if you make a total purchase of above 5k using HDFC card: 3000 - 450 (15% HDFC CB) - 500 Amazon Pay CB.

The plus point is that it supports Kodi so running off the NAS shouldn't be much of an issue, especially with 802.11ac on board. The product details page already lists the 'Content Formats Supported' which includes H.265 @1080p30. However, from what I had previously read, it just about supports 8-bit Mainline profile and definitely not 10-bit or 50/60 fps or 4K.

I think the cheapest you can get a Mi Box for is ~3.5k which is a bit more expensive. Also, it has a similar but higher clocked A53 processor with the same GPU, so performance isn't going to be vastly different. It has its own set of stuttering issues going by the Kodi forums but you certainly can't beat that price if you want an Android TV setup.

^^ That's true , ordered one in the sale , coming today. Biggest challenges with these Android boxes is HD Audio Bitsreaming- they just can't handle that

Is Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headphone good @4999 ?

I placed order but my HDFC CC payment got declined multiple times (same card was working everywhere else). Now I have option to revise payment.

@4250 it was a very good deal considering HDFC bank cashback.

Should I buy it @4999 ?

Is Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headphone good @4999 ?

I placed order but my HDFC CC payment got declined multiple times (same card was working everywhere else). Now I have option to revise payment.

@4250 it was a very good deal considering HDFC bank cashback.

Should I buy it @4999 ?

Similar issue - OTP was not coming, but it came back and asked for different payment option :(

Similar issue - OTP was not coming, but it came back and asked for different payment option :(

I was getting OTP every time and tried with password also but payment unsuccessful. :(

First day, I placed order for Amazon Fire Stick and Sennheiser HD 598 (4999+2999). Amazing deal with HDFC Bank cashback but payment got declined (I tried many times). Checked card by adding Rs.50 to paytm and it worked fine (Still has available limit of more than 2 lakhs). So I cancelled order to try with fresh order instead of revising payment. But Amazon Fire Stick never came @2999 after I cancelled order. :(

2nd day (yesterday), I placed order for Sennheiser HD 598 @4999 and a filler of Rs.80 to make it more than 5000 (minimum for HDFC Bank CB) but same issue. Tried it many times till 11:30 PM yesterday but no luck.

Back