Amazon India lightning deals

I am looking for logitech g510 as well since yesterday ,but it seems I'm too late to the party :-(

Anybody wishing to sell it to me? :)

I am looking for logitech g510 as well since yesterday ,but it seems I'm too late to the party :-(

Anybody wishing to sell it to me? :)

well you're too late buddy,;) I don't think that you could get at same price which we got ( even I paid little extra compare to @blackpearl :banghead:) coz seller had changed for that keyboard and OKAY store has out of stock for that keyboard.:(
if you still want to get this I think you can get it arounf 4.5k in lightning deal.
IMO isn't a good deal, if you're ready to put that amt for a keyboard then I'd suggest add some more bucks like 1.5k and get this
http://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-...erchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1442342362&sr=1-130
I saw many times as it listed about 7.5k in lightinig deal using coupon you can get it for around 5.7k

i also missed the mother board deal :( now i can see many motherboard sale thread in other forum
for profit
yup I too saw many of them who bought and resell for profit, but doing this is not good coz some one who really deserves it will miss because of them:android:

True. Infact this is true with many other items listed by OKAY ent. So its best to do such a search/compare and then make the payment.
as I mentioned in the first, yes they hiked price and gave discounts but some of them were stealdeals and firstly we do check the price in various places before we going to buy :)

well you're too late buddy,;) I don't think that you could get at same price which we got ( even I paid little extra compare to @blackpearl :banghead:) coz seller had changed for that keyboard and OKAY store has out of stock for that keyboard.:(
if you still want to get this I think you can get it arounf 4.5k in lightning deal.
IMO isn't a good deal, if you're ready to put that amt for a keyboard then I'd suggest add some more bucks like 1.5k and get this
http://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-...erchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1442342362&sr=1-130
I saw many times as it listed about 7.5k in lightinig deal using coupon you can get it for around 5.7k

yup I too saw many of them who bought and resell for profit, but doing this is not good coz some one who really deserves it will miss because of them:android:

as I mentioned in the first, yes they hiked price and gave discounts but some of them were stealdeals and firstly we do check the price in various places before we going to buy :)

Yeah you are probably right, having a streak of bad luck lately :(

Anyways, macro keys aside that doesn't even have a numpad, and I did find macro keys useful, and not just in gaming, that's why I wanted g510

I agree mechanical K. B. are far superior than membrane, but RGB kbs agree with me ,but again, like you said out of budget :banghead:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442370596949.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1442370596949.png
    670.2 KB · Views: 309
Removed the card from cart... Don't need it any way.

Still in my order list.
Shipping Address
  • chetan p shah
Payment Method
Net Banking: Karur Vysya Bank

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
Shipping:

Total:
Promotion Applied:

Grand Total:

Last edited: