Amazon India lightning deals

LG G6 (Mystic White, FullVision) @ 22990/- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B071XSN7WY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9sScBb96YCVX3
4a7c293c9170872c767b829e772ce484.jpg

^^ Unless you are into heavy games... I feel 821 is more than enough
Performance is not the sole issue. There are other things at play - better battery life, less heat output from the phone, better image processor, faster modem etc.

It is obviously good, especially for the money but newer SOCs improve on things above. Also the GPU is used by many video playback/capture apps too so its not restricted to just gaming.

Performance is not the sole issue. There are other things at play - better battery life, less heat output from the phone, better image processor, faster modem etc.

It is obviously good, especially for the money but newer SOCs improve on things above. Also the GPU is used by many video playback/capture apps too so its not restricted to just gaming.
Agreed with the points...
But my opinion is its good for the price... especially for persons who want a snappier phone for normal tasks...

Which other better phone with better SOC, do you recommend for around 20k ?

Agreed with the points...
But my opinion is its good for the price... especially for persons who want a snappier phone for normal tasks...
Agreed! However if one was on the lookout and is willing to flash custom roms, the Lenovo Zuk Z2 with SD 820 was available at 7999 minus 10% a few months ago. Agreed not apples to apples but still there are cheaper options to be had.[DOUBLEPOST=1527499670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which other better phone with better SOC, do you recommend for around 20k ?
Nokia 8 - SD 835 under 30k

Can we keep this thread to discuss only Amazon India Deals and Discounts?? Product related discussions are getting very subjective and diluting the main purpose of this thread. Thanks.

Mrp of all products are on the higher side. For any product. So don't see the reason for LoL here.
Mop is 27k to 29k
Deal was for 22900.00

I was LOLing at their expected/claimed mrp not at the deal. If the product is realistically selling around 25k then what's the effing point of saying mrp is 55k? if it was like 10 or even 20% more then it's understandable. but almost double the street price? mrp no longer has any meaning.

I was LOLing at their expected/claimed mrp not at the deal. If the product is realistically selling around 25k then what's the effing point of saying mrp is 55k? if it was like 10 or even 20% more then it's understandable. but almost double the street price? mrp no longer has any meaning.

Mrp is decided when the product is launched and this phone was launched in April 2017, Now after 1 year they are not gonna change the MRP, Also its to show the buyer at what price it was originally launched.

^^ Any advantage in framerates over the std mini which is 1k less?
Mini is smaller in small and is good for small cases. Dual fan one has better cooling, will be quieter and is already OCd to higher clock speeds so will give you slightly better performance(frames) than mini version.
These prices are better than few months ago but it is still more than it was on launch.

Mini is smaller in small and is good for small cases. Dual fan one has better cooling, will be quieter and is already OCd to higher clock speeds so will give you slightly better performance(frames) than mini version.
These prices are better than few months ago but it is still more than it was on launch.

1050ti mini itself doesn't go past 60 degrees. I have one in my HTPC. Slapping extra fans and fancy heatsinks on a max 75W TDP GPU isn't helpful!

Back