Amazon.in Free shipping only for products above 499 from now onwards

swatkats

Skilled
From 28th April 2015, Amazon India has decided to charge Rs.40 as Shipping charges for orders below Rs 499. Since its launch in India, the company offered free shipping even on products as low as Rs.50 through its courier services (Amazon Fulfilled).

Same day, 1day and 2 day shipping charges remain the same without any changes.

33.PNG

Link: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200534000&pop-up=1

Just like on FK even on Amazon in seeing more frequently that I cannot buy stuff because the Buy button is disabled cause the sellers don't ship to my place. I sick of even searching stuff on FK and Amazon now because of this. Guess I'll go back to shopping in physical stores.

seriously though, my experience with amazon has been fantastic and I ever go to flipkart/snapdeal is when I have to buy some exclusives like moto g e or stuff.

In next months they're going to charge 39/- as an convinience fees for COD orders no matter how much worth the product is. Even Snapdeal has same plans.

Cashless transactions FTW!

Just like on FK even on Amazon in seeing more frequently that I cannot buy stuff because the Buy button is disabled cause the sellers don't ship to my place. I sick of even searching stuff on FK and Amazon now because of this. Guess I'll go back to shopping in physical stores.
I have already started purchasing most of the things offline because the price difference is very minimal nowadays. Plus I could see the product before I buy with full satisfaction.

But Still missing those online offer days.:(

Back