FS: Others Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

techspark

Disciple
For Sale !

Amazon Gift Card Physical Voucher Worth Rs 50,000 - Can be added to any account, has validity of 1 year.
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

• Expected Price: Rs 52,000/- (can pay via cash n m cool with 500/1000 rs notes)

• Source and Time of Purchase: Got as a gift.

• Reason for Sale: In need of cash, do not have anything to buy from amazon.

• RMA/Servicing history: Not applicable

• Product Condition: Not applicable

• Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY Not applicable

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Validity 12 Months

• Accessories Included: Box and Gift card

• Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.

• Preferred Courier: Local Buyers preferred for face to face transaction.

• Shipping Charges: Not applicable

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Mumbai buyers preferred as we can do face to face transaction. For other people who would want to deal online, I would like to have the payment first and then I will share the gift card code, I can share my Government Id proof and other details if needed so that you can be sure this is not a fraud transaction :)

Attachments

• 20161024_083815.jpg
    20161024_083815.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 370
  • 20161024_083838.jpg
    20161024_083838.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Can you pay for items with this gift card + debit card ?
Yes amazon will automatically apply your gift card towards your purhcases first. If the gift card balance is not sufficient then u can use debit card or other card to pay the remaining amount. So for example if you want to buy something worth Rs 80,000, you can pay Rs 50,000 via gift card and rest 30,000 via netbanking/debit card/credit card etc.

But you can add it to your account then sell any denomination , ie , gift people with gift cards as per amazon .
chat with them . I think its correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back