Amazing customer service from PristineNote / Proaudiohome

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
This is in continuation with my thread requesting suggestions for bookshelf speakers here: https://www.techenclave.com/communi...shelf-speakers-under-10k.188053/#post-2161747

As mentioned in the post linked above, I had ordered the Swans D1080 MKII+ from Proaudiohome, and it was promptly despatched by them. However, since my pin code is a little out of city limits, the package was accepted only by SpeedPost. Now, I have had only good experiences in the past with Speed Post, so it was not an issue to me.

However, when the package was delivered finally, I immediately noticed that there was physical damage to the package. The internal packing materials were in pieces, and the active speaker was rattling. The components inside the active speaker had broken and come loose. :(

Immediately, I sent an email and whatsapp messages to Proaudiohome. Thankfully, to my huge relief, they responded within a couple of hours. They realized with disappointment, the callous way in which the package had been handled by Speedpost. Without much deliberation or waiting, they assured me in the same phone call that they were despatching a replacement set through Fedex immediately (I gave them a friend's address this time).

Today I have received the replacement unit in perfect condition. After ensuring that everything is fine at my end, they have now started the process of reverse pickup of the damaged unit.

This post is just to appreciate the way the entire issue was handled by Proaudiohome. I was absolutely heartbroken when I opened the first package, but my apprehensions and worries were laid to rest within a couple of hours by the very prompt and positive response from Proaudiohome (Mr.Mohit and Mr.Sagar specifically). :)

Yes same feedback . have purchased from them . No damages or returns but a pleasant feedback from ordering to product delivery and their staff checking the feedback of product

Back