All the ways Windows 10 violates your privacy

who knows how many backdoors this os must have! no other reason MS is pushing a free os down peoples throats forcibly!

Forget privacy, Microsoft does not understand when to start downloading updates - especially large ones like v1607. I am planning to go back to Windows 7. Luckily, I remembered the metered option, else the internet was pretty much useless.[DOUBLEPOST=1472156910][/DOUBLEPOST]

I dont understand whether this is a backdoor or not. Its akin to not allowing us to unlock our bootloader.

Forget privacy, Microsoft does not understand when to start downloading updates - especially large ones like v1607. I am planning to go back to Windows 7. Luckily, I remembered the metered option, else the internet was pretty much useless.[DOUBLEPOST=1472156910][/DOUBLEPOST]

I dont understand whether this is a backdoor or not. Its akin to not allowing us to unlock our bootloader.

Just installed windows 10 as I could not get RNDIS driver working for my Moto G3 on windows 7 also had a issue where the onboard NIC would not start, Only option remained was to disable and then enable it again from device manager. The install is a fresh one. Its almost 16 hours and windows 10 has been downloading updates non stop on my puny 1 Mbps connection rendering that line useless for doing anything else

Back