AliExpress Deals Thread

Please share the custom duty charges (if any) when you received the product, Always wanted to order SMSL product from Ali X but never got the courage to do so.

Received it today. No customs. The post office lady turned up at the door with it.

Haven't played anything hires with it yet (the system will need reconfiguration). Youtube sounds good through headphone.

Received it today. No customs. The post office lady turned up at the door with it.

Haven't played anything hires with it yet (the system will need reconfiguration). Youtube sounds good through headphone.

Thanks for the confirmation, Can you please let me know description and the value written on the shipping label which fills by the seller. Also, Can you please post actual INR amount you paid?
Ohh...btw CONGRATS for your purchase, you choose a great product....and I'm sure a single 9038 M chip in stereo config can't compete with two 9038 M chip with mono config dedicate for each left and right channel...which this product offer.
Also don't forget to write at Ali X about your easy product delivery....people will understand.

P.S : which headphone amp you are using? ......HP is 712 pro right?

Can you please let me know description and the value written on the shipping label which fills by the seller.

It says "Digital to Analog Convertor" and the value is $20. No wonder :)

Also, Can you please post actual INR amount you paid?

It came to 14k and change (including bank fees). The dollar amount was 193.

P.S : which headphone amp you are using? ......HP is 712 pro right?

I have a Gustard H10. My HP right now is a chinese knockoff of Beyer (Takstar). Will be getting a better one (eying HD650 and DT1990) in Dec.[DOUBLEPOST=1543423768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ohh...btw CONGRATS for your purchase, you choose a great product....and I'm sure a single 9038 M chip in stereo config can't compete with two 9038 M chip with mono config dedicate for each left and right channel...which this product offer.
Thanks. Sounds good so far. Will see how it performs with better equipment.

Last edited:
Back