Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

IF it is BGVP DM6 then I like to point out that lots of member at HeadFi get rid of their DM6 recently as it turns out to be an over-hyped set started by one person on the Internet.

Last edited:
Another shitty airpod lookalike rubbish pods delivered today. I swear never will I buy cheap stuff again despite rave reviews.
The reviews are mostly from Soviet regions where stuffs are tooscarce. Even if you sell them a crap nano they will write long reviews and rate it 5/5. And mostly all reviews on Ae are from Russian zones. I dont look for reviews and dont fall for them but I do check for the reviewers actually received product pics which are worthy.

The reviews are mostly from Soviet regions where stuffs are tooscarce. Even if you sell them a crap nano they will write long reviews and rate it 5/5. And mostly all reviews on Ae are from Russian zones. I dont look for reviews and dont fall for them but I do check for the reviewers actually received product pics which are worthy.
Aliexpress has a russian warehouse so russians receive their stuff rather quickly

There are so many models and opinions I can't bloody decide. I will pass for now. Will use my T2s.

If you like the sound signature of the T2 then your next upgrade is Moondrop Kanas Pro (According To Z) and that is quite highly priced as of now. It is better to wait and watch.
I'm interested in DMG which is half the price of DM6 as I'm not comfortable enough to give more cash to an unknown company.
Looking to DMG cause I'm extremely fond of Hip-hop / Trap / Rap - Freestyle Genre.

BTW; I love T2 Sound Sig and got during Chinese New Year Sale.

If you like the sound signature of the T2 then your next upgrade is Moondrop Kanas Pro (According To Z) and that is quite highly priced as of now. It is better to wait and watch.
I'm interested in DMG which is half the price of DM6 as I'm not comfortable enough to give more cash to an unknown company.
Looking to DMG cause I'm extremely fond of Hip-hop / Trap / Rap - Freestyle Genre.

BTW; I love T2 Sound Sig and got during Chinese New Year Sale.
I saw that video of Z. I will use T2s for now.

One of the items I had ordered on the recent AliExpress Anniversary Sale reached me this morning. Order was placed on 28/03/2019 and it got shipped the same day itself. I used AliExpress Standard Shipping, arrived in 9 days flat. Product price was $10 and seller marked it as a $2 (Gift). Here is a screenshot of the tracking details:

Capture.jpg

I have a few more shipments coming in from AliExpress and also a watch from CreationWatches which is due sometime middle of this month. :)

Last edited:
Back