Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I always order using Ali Express shipping whenever possible. I've seen too many forum members sharing negative stories when they use "free shipping". Just my thoughts.
Free shipping is good as far as the seller isnt drunk and ships our items blindly with whatever cheap shipping method possible only to realize after handover that it was his mistake or when we bash him via email.

Yup, it is still the same but the product listing comes with the same shipping line is very very limited...Used in the First week of the March, below is the proof.

LXKF2Yq.png

Thank-you my friend for the reply. I appreciate the information. Luckily the product I want has associated free "Priority Line" shipping to India. :)

One of my alix packet din deliver in over 2 months. I filed dispute that i have not got that and tracking info confirms the same. Yet i lost the diapute. Wtf :confused: 7$ gone

One of my alix packet din deliver in over 2 months. I filed dispute that i have not got that and tracking info confirms the same. Yet i lost the diapute. Wtf :confused: 7$ gone
Can you share the final verdict from AliExpress they must have given a reason for you losing the dispute though it pretty rare to lose one.

Thats because your tracking shows "unsuccessful delivery attempt" in india and in singapore tracking it shows "Attempted/Failed Delivery ", Which everyone interprets as you weren't there to receive the package, which is the fault of the buyer not the seller.

Go check the post office as to where the package is, If I where you I would have followed up with post office, the very next day it showed unsuccessful delivery.

Last edited:
Nit ot mention even banggood users are suffering like anything ever since Gati went off banggood.

For AE you need to see what all options are available for shipping, even Hongkong and Singapore post are good as both offer tracking etc. AE std shipping is mostly costly for stuffs under $5 as alomost $2-3 comes as shipping fee so no point unless the item is too unique/vvip to pay 50% of excess amount in just shipping. So shipping method needs to be judged during checkout and nature of the commodity.

Hi, just want some more clarification @ nRiTECH, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro is same as Singapore Post or different? And is it reliable??

Ordered one item now through HongKong post and mentioned in comments as you told...

Hi, just want some more clarification @ nRiTECH, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro is same as Singapore Post or different? And is it reliable??

Ordered one item now through HongKong post and mentioned in comments as you told...

Yes, 4PX works in conjunction with Singapore Post. It is usually used when the package is an electronic item (containing a battery) and under $5 (USD).

I went the very next day. They said it was accidently sent back to fpo. I emailed fpo they said we didnt receive it yet and ccd gurgaon post office. I asked for update and nobody replied back. So now i have nothing left to do.

I always have someone at home and they never tried delivering it only.

I went the very next day. They said it was accidently sent back to fpo. I emailed fpo they said we didnt receive it yet and ccd gurgaon post office. I asked for update and nobody replied back. So now i have nothing left to do.

I always have someone at home and they never tried delivering it only.
I guess we need to accept the fact that these things can happen if we regularly buy from Ali Express.

Anyone who has ordered something expensive from AliExpress this Sale? My eyes are on something but since it's at $196 (seller has said he will ship at $30 marked price on shipment) I'm still on the wire. It's a watch so it should come in a Letter type shipment, not in a large box.

Anyone who has ordered something expensive from AliExpress this Sale? My eyes are on something but since it's at $196 (seller has said he will ship at $30 marked price on shipment) I'm still on the wire. It's a watch so it should come in a Letter type shipment, not in a large box.
My eyes are on BGDV D6. 180 USD.

Back