Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Just ask seller to refund to original mode of payment as paypal is expensive and has many fees. Seller will probably ask you to raise dispute - so raise dispute.
Is it wise to straightway say that I dont own paypal so refund to the original mode of payment?
As for dispute, it can only be raised after 10 days from date of placing the order. So only by this weekend.

Is it wise to straightway say that I dont own paypal so refund to the original mode of payment?
As for dispute, it can only be raised after 10 days from date of placing the order. So only by this weekend.

yes.. its OK to say you dont have paypal. Thing is.. seller cannot refund to your original mode of payment unless you open dispute. Same thing happened with me. Seller had wrong description and a major functionality was missing. He agreed for 40% refund but asked for paypal. I then asked to transfer to original source of payment and then he asked to raise dispute.[DOUBLEPOST=1545048887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why sooo many replies for
Aliexpress topic ?

Do they sell something special, or I am missing entire cream cake ?
Sorry
Many products not available in India are available. But if you probably don't know such products..then you probably don't need them

Guys last night received the below response for a refund... Plz go through the conversation.

View attachment 77985

The seller is asking to re-order and saying something related to Offline logistics ow what is that?

He is also asking for my PayPal account which I dont have.
And why should I even provide a Paypal when I paid via ICICI CC?
Cant seller refund directly into my ICICI a/c?

Guys need help in refund matter then I will reorder via another seller.
I got the same message too. I said I don't have a paypal. So I raised a dispute and seller said he'll refund me 2$ extra I paid for aliexpress standard shipping. I had the option to cancel but the parcel already left china, so I let it be

I got the same message too. I said I don't have a paypal. So I raised a dispute and seller said he'll refund me 2$ extra I paid for aliexpress standard shipping. I had the option to cancel but the parcel already left china, so I let it be
Ok but did you received the parcel later on?

Why sooo many replies for
Aliexpress topic ?

Do they sell something special, or I am missing entire cream cake ?
Sorry

There was the big 11/11 sale. Given that orders take 1-2 months to reach from china, it's about time people start freaking out, is it here yet?

@nRiTeCh State complain in simple even broken english. Chinese sellers are mostly terrible at english. No point in having discussions. Just state problem and expected outcome.
Say something like "Wrong Shipping method by seller. Request refund" . open dispute if your case is genuine. Let the dispute stay open if you are not satisfied. If your case is genuine, you don't have to play by the seller's natak. Aliexpress should step in later.

@nRiTeCh State complain in simple even broken english. Chinese sellers are mostly terrible at english. No point in having discussions. Just state problem and expected outcome.
Say something like "Wrong Shipping method by seller. Request refund" . open dispute if your case is genuine. Let the dispute stay open if you are not satisfied. If your case is genuine, you don't have to play by the seller's natak. Aliexpress should step in later.
OK this is very helpful :D

Seems all parcels arriving in Mumbai are being hit with customs :(. Both my watch and the wifi repeater got hit with customs.

Edit - Customs duty was only 179 but GST was 558 on assessed value of 1794.

Seems govt notification has already come in to effect :(

Last edited:
You may get it sooner. My tip: Don't track it every 6 hours. (PS: If you can stop yourself share your how you did it! :D)
Nah, I just order it and forget. when it arrives, its like a mini chirstmas gift from santa[DOUBLEPOST=1545118519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems all parcels arriving in Mumbai are being hit with customs :(. Both my watch and the wifi repeater got hit with customs
whats the value of watch and repeater?

Nah, I just order it and forget. when it arrives, its like a mini chirstmas gift from santa[DOUBLEPOST=1545118519][/DOUBLEPOST]
whats the value of watch and repeater?
Repeater was 1794 (approx 35 USD)
Watch got just hit by customs.. about 10 days ago
So it confirms that new govt notifications has come in to effect.

Repeater was 1794 (approx 35 USD)
Watch got just hit by customs.. about 10 days ago
So it confirms that new govt notifications has come in to effect.
ah **** I have around 80$ worth of stuff coming in from gearbest and aliexpress[DOUBLEPOST=1545127102][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems all parcels arriving in Mumbai are being hit with customs :(. Both my watch and the wifi repeater got hit with customs.

when you're talking about gst, is it IGST written on the bill? man, Im going to stop ordering stuff I have to pay 50% taxes here.

Can you kindly share the value of the watch, the value they assessed and the duty they levied. I'm pretty sure the seller under-declared the value of the watch on the package which then the Customs Department ascertained their own value for. [DOUBLEPOST=1545132544][/DOUBLEPOST]
ah **** I have around 80$ worth of stuff coming in from gearbest and aliexpress[DOUBLEPOST=1545127102][/DOUBLEPOST]
when you're talking about gst, is it IGST written on the bill? man, Im going to stop ordering stuff I have to pay 50% taxes here.

Yes, I saw my friend's Customs slip and it was IGST.

Last edited:
Ok so as per India Post Tracking, my package says Delivered (at least I think that's what it says) but no one was at home and my dad says nothing came in. There are no neighbors on the same floor as well so no idea where the package went. Should we call the post office with tracking Number ?
2018-12-12 09_52_20-Track Consignment.png

Ok so as per India Post Tracking, my package says Delivered (at least I think that's what it says) but no one was at home and my dad says nothing came in. There are no neighbors on the same floor as well so no idea where the package went. Should we call the post office with tracking Number ?View attachment 78028

go to the local post office with tracking number and enquire.

I got my stuff yesterday. Ordered Dec 1st, delivered Dec 18th in Gurgaon.
1_resize.jpg

Seller has marked item as gift and reduced item value as well.

Last edited:
Back