Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

So after 12 days of waiting, seller cancelled my order without any reason. Earlier it was showing as shipped by seller.
Now what should I do???

So after 12 days of waiting, seller cancelled my order without any reason. Earlier it was showing as shipped by seller.
Now what should I do???
Simple! contact seller and ask for a refund. In fact he might had already initiated a refund or might do so in next 3-4 days.

The seller is saying he has reshipped the order but I can't see any tracking number or shipping details. It is just 2 hours since he replied so I will wait for one or two days then ask him about the tracing number.

A little bit off topic but ebay.in was a good source of many Chinese/DYI Electronics items and the prices on ebay was better than Amazon. For many things amazon is a ripoff. I seriously miss the ebay.

The seller is saying he has reshipped the order but I can't see any tracking number or shipping details. It is just 2 hours since he replied so I will wait for one or two days then ask him about the tracing number.

A little bit off topic but ebay.in was a good source of many Chinese/DYI Electronics items and the prices on ebay was better than Amazon. For many things amazon is a ripoff. I seriously miss the ebay.

Ask the tracking number now...Don't wait for 2 days. As he already reshipped, so he got the tracking number - why not share it with you ?

So I have sent him three messages for tracking number but no reply. I suspect foul play. Should I "Open a dispute" now?

Update:- Finally he gave me reply when I told him that I am going to open a dispute. He gave me tracking number with today's shipping date.

Last edited:
Sellers are lazy most of the times.
I opened a dispute for my order which is of 4th July and nowhere to see, the seller has again extended stating he will look into India tracking and where it is stuck.
I think he is just saying so to avoid refund.
I haven't yet accepted his proposal.

Shall I accept his proposal?

Attachments

• 1536830986102.jpg
    1536830986102.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 198
Sellers are lazy most of the times.
I opened a dispute for my order which is of 4th July and nowhere to see, the seller has again extended stating he will look into India tracking and where it is stuck.
I think he is just saying so to avoid refund.
I haven't yet accepted his proposal.

Shall I accept his proposal?

Inane stalling by the seller. 4th of July was a pretty long time ago. I think you have waited enough, time to raise a dispute and get your money back my friend.

Inane stalling by the seller. 4th of July was a pretty long time ago. I think you have waited enough, time to raise a dispute and get your money back my friend.
Was thinking that and nailed it! Rejected his proposal but dint leave any comment. Lets see if the seller himself says something. I doubt though.

I recently ordered a $15 item from a store who listed the item and I was the 1st customer for that item. And that item was delivered almost within the deadline properly.

Going through the stores ratings and random products reviews can give a brief idea about the sellers authenticity with regards to the item shipped and order delivery.

Likewise, my 4th July order which was from a reputed well known store has now landed into a dispute.

So even though the seller/store seems good on ratings practically its still a hit or miss case and your luck does play some factor in that!
Thus nothing is guaranteed.
One can only try their luck and keep fingers crossed.

Thanks!
I thought that was the international tracking id only.. Same worked in speed post website too!
I think its already in Bangalore.. Just hoping it gets delivered without any custom charges now

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 162
Back