Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

The seller may mention china post for phones but what might happen is that the seller will give you a china post shipping number and then after few days tell you that customs in china rejected the post due to battery and all and then the seller will ship using another post like swiss post so this lengthens the time.
I have undergone this.

I feel they are just buying time . This is not a recent change , and was done long ago , I was conveyed the same reason in may-june 2012 and the package was delayed . Please do not fail to file a dispute claim before time given by aliexpress .

Yes do keep a tab on the END DATE of your transaction. The decreasing counter that comes on the order details page. Put a reminder in your mobile etc and if like 7-8 days are remaining for it to end and your package has still not arrived, i would suggest either extend the time if you trust that the package will come or else raise a dispute then and there.
Most people forget about the counter owing to long delays in these China parcels and hence miss the opportunity to raise dispute.

Damn. I have had 3 items delivered within the same timeframe. I don't think you would be keen on ordering again from Aliexpress.

I am not gonna order even if things are damn cheap. I better buy locally or ebay.in or anything but not aliexpress.
I may still order from ebay.com (stuff shipped from China / HK) but aliexpress is over for me. Too much issues and i read a lot of horror stories about people not receiving refund and seller not responding and what not.

18 days left for the conclusion to 'raksrules aliexpress adventure' story.:D

I can actually extend that date and will do so if the package moves ahead in next 8 days. If it does not then i am raising dispute. Done with Alibaba and their 40000 thieves (chineses sellers)

My item was shipped on 26 Oct. I have still not received the item. When I try tracking the item on China mail website, it says "Success find : 0 items!". I still have 18 days to raise the dispute. What should I do?

Try searching here...
http://www.17track.net
Add your tracking number here and see if it display anything..

I have list of 3-4 tracking websites including this and all have same stuff. This shows the same..

Code:
Destination Country - India:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/11/22 08:49:43
    2013-11-11 15:14, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, Insert item into bag (Otb)
    2013-11-11 15:10, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, Receive item from customer (Otb)
    2013-11-11 15:10, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
    2013-11-11 15:10, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, Insert item into bag (Otb)

Origin Country - Switzerland:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/11/22 08:49:43
    2013-11-11 15:14, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    2013-11-11 15:14, Departed transit country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    2013-11-11 15:10, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    2013-11-11 15:10, Arrival at border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    2013-11-11 15:10, Mailed, Swiss Post SINGAPORE

Same status since more than 10 days.[DOUBLEPOST=1385102165][/DOUBLEPOST]
My item was shipped on 26 Oct. I have still not received the item. When I try tracking the item on China mail website, it says "Success find : 0 items!". I still have 18 days to raise the dispute. What should I do?

Contact seller ASAP, did the item contain battery (or any device which uses battery) ? 1 Month and no tracking is definitely an issue. I suggest contact seller and wait for 2 days and then raise dispute.

I always get tracking only upto left China/HK and then receive it after 10-15 days.

Mine was sent by Swiss post and however stupid it may sound but there is a chance that my package would go to Zurich and then to Mumbai. I am not sure about this but reading few things on the internet made me come to this conclusion.
Problem is how to know whether the package has stuck with customs or what.[DOUBLEPOST=1385108662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Avoid buying from China/HK till XMas is over. They face very high shipment volume this time and shipments do get delayed or even lost :( .

Also avoid in october and february because they have chinese festivals there which increases the delay more.

Back