Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

So finally it says my shipment has arrived in India:stop: (per date arrived 12 days ago, got updated only today)

But on India postal site using which tracking id should I track it?

If used Ua100**** it still says "Consignment details not found." Even though the item arrived 12 days ago.

If used LP0010**** it says "Consignment number is not valid. Enter a valid number and try again."

@Black_Hawk Need your inputs buddy.
upload_2018-8-7_12-35-30.png

So finally it says my shipment has arrived in India:stop: (per date arrived 12 days ago, got updated only today)

If used Ua100**** it still says "Consignment details not found." Even though the item arrived 12 days ago.

If used LP0010**** it says "Consignment number is not valid. Enter a valid number and try again."
View attachment 76045[/SPOILER]

Try and check here once and see mate:

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

Well...I still didn't receive my $60 package from Aliexpress via India Post which 'Non-TD' one...All my earlier AE package which are 'TD' so far received very next day once the Kolkata custom release the package, So today went ahead to the local post office and the guy in the counter checked the tracking ID and said parcel not reached at their hands and the designated peon (serving the area at least more than 10 years) assured me that if it is here it already reached my home - for that I don't need to come. Now I'm thinking if my package lost or stolen by other offices? The distance between my home and the local post office just a couple of meters.

This is the highest value item I order from AE as of now and the confidence level is going south.

below is the status now

eHtwP84.png

Last edited:

@Black_Hawk Need your inputs buddy.

Is the value less than 5$? From the tracking number, this seems like a non-trackable tracking number.

I have lost 2 parcels from US with similar tracking number (starts with UA). On enquiring Customs / Post office, they have said this is non-trackable and it will reach me eventually!!!

Well...I still didn't receive my $60 package from Aliexpress via India Post which 'Non-TD' one...All my earlier AE package which are 'TD' so far received very next day once the Kolkata custom release the package, So today went ahead to the local post office and the guy in the counter checked the tracking ID and said parcel not reached at their hands and the designated peon (serving the area at least more than 10 years) assured me that if it is here it already reached my home - for that I don't need to come. Now I'm thinking if my package lost or stolen by other offices? The distance between my home and the local post office just a couple of meters.

This is the highest value item I order from AE as of now and the confidence level is going south.

below is the status now

eHtwP84.png

Hang tight for another couple of days mate. I have faced the same predicament once where shipment cleared Customs and didn't reach my local Post Office. It's been raining a lot lately so maybe their delivery has been affected. Heck, very recently the computer went down in a lightning strike in my local PO and my shipment spent about 5 days stewing in the station.

Today I received my package by the designated peon and I'm glad to state that there is no Custom Charge applied for my parcel - and it says 'Passed By Customs Free'. When I see it landed at Mumbai and then the 'Non-TD' and very fast customs clearance - I was very disappointed.

Gov of India and the Customs Department must declare that unless it is a very expensive product they will not charge any customs. Also, item like Laptop/tablet/smartphone which is an educational tool must be duty-free from China only..this is a nice step towards Digital India...and they should promote shipping line like 'India Express' and 'India Direct Mail' and many more to come forward and instead limiting them.

Guys I'm ordering some more items from Aliexpress even though my last item is still a mystery for more than a month.
But this time I'm thinking of selecting AliExpress Standard Shipping so is it good for tracking within India as well compared to China Post Registered Air Mail ?

upload_2018-8-9_16-19-31.png

Last edited:
Guys I'm ordering some more items from Aliexpress even though my last item is still a mystery for more than a month.
But this time I'm thinking of selecting AliExpress Standard Shipping so it good for tracking within India as well compared to China Post Registered Air Mail ?

Aliexpress Standard Shipping is Singapore Post outside India and once here it is India post.

AliExpress Standard Shipping so is it good for tracking

I have found AliExpress Standard shipping to be most accurate and timely. Though I receive stuff in Hong Kong, it takes about 2 weeks via this mode. Some other modes I use here are 4PX post which is most times free but takes near 1 month to deliver. Strangely some items are just shipped from Shenzhen which is like 45 mins commute in Metro from central Hong Kong.

I ordered a home automation sensor less that $10 from AE. The website shows the message below. What should i do to get my item?

View attachment 76189

View attachment 76190

You just need to wait, that's all. That is a normal status update. Your shipment should be released from customs soon and you will see an update. It can take anywhere between a couple of days to 10 days for the Customs Department to release your shipment so have patience.

A lazy noob here! I have never ordered anything from international websites, so I want your help guys. I don't want to go thru a lot of pages and I desperately want to order some WS2812b LEDs from AliE or Banggood. Now Banggood is asking PAN & Aadhaar so I have only one choice -Aliexpress.
What I want to know is the preferred method of payment and preferred method of shipping for the sure shot delivery. I have SBI debit card and can arrange ICICI or HDFC VCC or create Paypal account. So what should be the procedure...

Here is what I am looking for 100 pc WS2812b LED

Guys still no clue on my order placed on 2nd July 18.
It has been more than 52 days I placed the order and 48 days since the order is shipped.

upload_2018-8-23_18-19-49.png

Also what does it mean by this:

upload_2018-8-23_18-20-48.png

What if after the closing date still I havent received my item?

Also, if I manually walk-in to nearest area post office what exactly should i talk them about?? China courier??
My item item aint traceable as well on Indianpost site so even that will be useless I suppose.

Guys still no clue on my order placed on 2nd July 18.
It has been more than 52 days I placed the order and 48 days since the order is shipped.

View attachment 76330

Also what does it mean by this:

View attachment 76331
What if after the closing date still I havent received my item?

Does it have any refund? Usually if the item is not received, they will refund!!

Also, if I manually walk-in to nearest area post office what exactly should i talk them about?? China courier??
My item item aint traceable as well on Indianpost site so even that will be useless I suppose.
If it doesn’t have any tracking they won’t help.. I would suggest to speak up with the post man for your area & enquire about any parcel in your name & address..

Back